• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

The Sports Babe - by UMBROBOYM (~BBW, Romance, ~SWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UMBROBOYUM

~BBW, Romance, ~SWG - An unwilling woman gains weight, and finds it changes her life for the positive.

[Author's Note: All right I said I would write another story for you guys, so here it is!:wubu: I haven’t written much in the WG department for over a year. I enjoy writing it as it is a good way to share my interests in bbws and the celebration thereof with you the reader. I don’t have much experience in life or knowledge yet, but I will do my best to entertain you nonetheless. I hope you all enjoy! -UB]

The Sports Babe
by UMBROBOYUM

It was a warm June afternoon, partly cloudy, somewhat breezy as Jenny ran on the outdoor trail. The trail was part of a bike trail, created to run through small towns like hers up in the country of New York. Today offered the freedom and chance to experience nature in its sensual degree.

Jenny was a 32-year-old single woman with strong brown/chestnut-red hair. She had brown eyes and her body was that of a runner, sleek and thin. She had run all her life, and enjoyed it so. Jenny was a sports babe as well, playing everything from baseball to soccer.

She enjoyed the afternoon breeze as she ran down the trail. Just before she passed the halfway marker on the trail, she heard a small faint squeak. Intrigued, Jenny stopped and noticed a small batch of kittens near one of the trail marker poles. She heard the squeak louder and in a meow tone this time.

“Kittens! Oh my, how cute!” she thought as she crept over to look at them. Just then she heard the steps of another person on the trail, and looked up to see a dark-haired gentleman walking up to her and the batch of kittens. He looked liked one of the daily walkers on the trail she had seen somewhere before. She noticed as he got closer he looked somewhat young to her.

Staring into her brown eyes with his, he said, “Well what do we have here? Taking your kittens out for a walk?” he smiled.

“Oh, hello, no these aren’t mine; I just found them here as I was running. I don’t know who they belong to,” Jenny said as she patted one with its eyes still somewhat half closed.

The young man studied the kittens. “Hmmm, they look to be only a few days old, maybe less,” he said.

“Yeah I think you're right. They look so adorable! Awww, I think this one likes me,” Jenny said as she pointed to one with one spot of white on its nose.

“I guess we can call that one Spot,” the young man said. “Oh, by the way, I’m Jim, nice to meet you … err. ah?” he said.

Jenny looked up, noticing his hairy legs and his sturdy frame. “He’s kinda cute.. I like hairy men.. men!! Oh my!” she canceled her thoughts about Jim out as she replied, “Hello, Jim, nice to meet you too. So, what do we do with these kittens here?”

“I guess we could wait for the mother to come back, but it looks to me like they’ve been abandoned,” Jim said as he looked into her brown eyes.

“Oh, he sure is a good looking boy!” she thought. “Sure, I’d like to stay a bit, who can resist these cuddly little fellas?”

They both chuckled at that and talked while they waited. Jim was a college student of 20, studying poetry and literature. Jim found out that Jenny worked for a small film company in town that did commercials and ads for various establishments. Apparently they didn’t live too far from one another. As a matter of fact they live on opposite ends of the same street, though Jenny had recently moved into town.

Jim seemed interested in listening to Jenny’s stories and experiences while they waited. Soon the afternoon sun began turning in for the night and they both decided to take the kittens to the local animal shelter. Jenny offered to drive.

“He’s harmless as far as I can tell, plus maybe he’ll be interested in coming around one day,”
she thought. Jim graciously accepted the offer of the ride, and they both brought the kittens to the shelter.

“Thanks for coming along with me, Jim! You're sweet to help me,” she smiled at him.

“Oh, no problem at all, Jenny, it was my pleasure,” he smiled back, fixing his black semi-long hair.

“Wow. I love his hair, it looks so yummy … okay, okay, Jenny stop it, he's too young for you! ... well, maybe … I wonder what his parents would think if … okay, enough,” she thought as she said dropped him off down the street. Just as Jim was about to close the door to her car, she almost half blurted, “Uh, hey, Jim, can I ask you something, sorry to keep you, but uhh.. Can I ask you something?” she stuttered slightly. “Okay ... think... uhhh,” she thought to herself.

“I’m doing some repairs to my living room, I'm good with painting and furniture, but it’s a little hard for me, I mean you know one person, anyways, I was wondering if you’d like to help me move some stuff around a little? Maybe even paint a bit? I’ll pay you if you’d like, you seem like such a strong guy, haha, so umm would ya be interested?” she asked with blushing ears and rosy cheeks, though Jim didn’t notice.

“Umm, when would you like me to come down? I’m off from college and I haven’t found a job yet downtown; I’ll help ya,” he smiled back.

"Alright, how about Thursday? Today is Tuesday, right? Thursday, then, around 12 noon?”

“Sounds good to me, I’ll see you then!” Jim said as he closed the door to her Explorer.

“Great! Time to run out and get the paint and buy that furniture! Time to redecorate the living room,”
Jenny thought as she drove off.

Two days passed by with Jenny preparing her small living room. It was a hot afternoon when Jim came by around 12 o’clock. She heard his knock and came downstairs to open the door. There stood Jim in a pair of old jeans and t-shirt, ready to work. “Hey, hottie,” she thought as she welcomed him into her lair. They started to work and soon after a few hours both were tired and soaked in sweat due to the humidity and the heat.

“What a hot day for work, eh?” Jim leaned over to Jenny, nudging her.

“Yeah, the weather channel doesn’t predict weather anymore, instead they just make it up now,” she chuckled. “Look at those buns in those jeans.” Jenny smiled, “We did a good job today, we got the walls finished; I think tomorrow we can just move the furniture back after I come home from work.”

"Sounds like a good plan, I’ll see you tomorrow then around 4?” Jim asked, flashing his shiny black hair to the side.

“Yes, that sounds fine,” Jenny smiled as she walked over to give Jim his money. Focusing on Jim’s cute face she forgot about the paint bucket in front of him and accidentally tripped into Jim. He caught Jenny in his arms with her head in his belly.

“Offtt!, oh oh oh my, I’m sorry, did I hurt you?" she asked, as she dug her fingers into his arms trying to straighten up. “You muscled cutie… thanks for saving me.” "Oh, thanks for the catch Jim. You're such a darling,” Jenny grinned.

The next morning proved to be interesting for Jenny.

“Hey, Jenny, we’re going, the girls and I want you to come along to celebrate our company’s third-year anniversary, you don’t have any plans do you?” Amy, Jenny's friend and coworker, asked.

“Oh shoot, I forgot I asked a friend of mine to come over and help me finish my living room today. He’ll be over right after work. I’m sorry, Amy, I completely forgot,” Jenny said.

“Oh, leaving your girls for a guy huh? Who is he?” Amy asked. Amy was the type that gossiped about such things.

“Oh, he's a friend, that’s all, Amy, would ya cut it out, you silly goose. I mean he's cute and all, but he's too young,” Jenny said.

“Girl, that don’t mean a thing. I hear them young studs are in, baby! Boy, I wish I could find me one of them. They’re so full of life and new to this world! Go for it, girl, you know you wanna tap that,” Amy poked Jenny’s side. “Girl, you got the body for it, go get the man - young man -you sure are lucky, no men pay attention to me 'cause I’m fat,” Amy said. Amy was a pleasantly plump woman who carried her weight in the stomach.

Jenny looked at Amy’s soft body for a moment. “Well, I dunno, he's still too young.”

“Girl, listen here, age don’t mean a thing ... if you want it, you have to go out and get it, not make excuses. Guys might not like me for who I am, but I’m gonna get me a man or young stud. You should do the same too!” she chuckled at Jenny.

“Oh, hush, silly, things more complicated than that.” Jenny retorted.

“Okay, sure thing, Jenz. Whatever you say,” Amy smiled back. The boss then rang for Jenny to come into office for the usual late morning meeting.

“And that concludes today’s meeting. Jenny will be in charge of overseeing the entire project. You all report to her for anything you need. She’s the head of our next commercial operation. See you all later,” Boss Richman said as he concluded the meeting.

Jenny gathered her things and made her way downstairs. About halfway down she remembered to get her notebook from the meeting room, and began to make her way back up the stairs when she fumbled. She fell down about 10 feet of stairs and landed wrong on her left leg.

She was taken to the hospital for a broken leg, was released and made it back to her house around 3:20 with the help of her friend Amy.

“Oh, I can’t believe this! The doctor told me it will be a long time until it heals up ... this sucks..,” Jenny sighed with disappointment.

“It’ll be alright; you still get to work from your computer on the project at home. Plus you can sleep in all you want and you still get paid!" Amy said, trying to cheer Jenny up.

“Thanks, Amy, you’re the best. I appreciate the help, really. You don’t mind getting the food for me every few days?” Amy nodded to Jenny. “Thanks, you’re a doll… I’ll be seeing you!”

“Bye!” Amy said as Jenny closed the door. Soon after Jim came over to help move the furniture and Jenny told him what happened.

“You don’t mind helping a lady out, do you Jim?” she asked shyly.

“No, not at all. I’m actually taking this semester off, so I’ll be around working and here for the rest of this year and then some,” Jim told her.

“Thanks, sweetie. Oh didn’t tell you yet, but you did a fantastic job on the living room. Thanks,” Jenny squeezed Jim’s hand.

The summer rolled by while Jim and Amy came over to help Jenny with her leg. She lay in bed many times and sometimes outside on her swinging bed to enjoy the sun and the breeze and the sounds of lawnmowers. Her leg healed slowly but she had gotten used to it. Jim would come over and talk and play board games and do things with Jenny.

Several months passed by and it was one November night that Jenny decided to bring out her scale. She had noticed in the past few months she had been gaining weight; she had expected it and on two occasions had to buy some new clothing. She hesitantly stood on her scale. Before she broke her leg she weighed 120 pounds. The dial on the scale now jumped up to 140. She almost cried right there.

She had felt her body expanding; all of her muscle tone had disappeared from not being able to work or do much due to her leg. She still had thin arms and a small, soft waist; most of her weight went down below. Her legs had softened up a bit and her rear had increased some. She jiggled now when she walked. He beautiful pale skin, smooth as silk now, showed signs of cellulite. She was slowly turning into a pear.

“I’m so fat! Look at these huge legs,” she cried. The next morning Jim came over to help her with some chores. She opened the door, sullen and dank from crying.

“Hey, what’s wrong Jen?” Jim asked, concerned. Jim could see a small baby roll of fat peeking out from her nightgown. It caught his eye and sent a few electric pulses into his lower region. He was happy to see her, but worried.

“Oh, it's alright - I had a bad dream that’s all. I’m glad you’re here, let's get started, shall we?” she said in a somewhat wavy voice.

Jim was worried, but guessed she didn’t want to talk about it.

Jenny went through a depression afterwards, and for a few weeks she rarely saw anyone, only when she needed help around the house a bit. She became accustomed to concealing her body. Some nights she watched herself in the bathroom mirror gaining more weight and watching the expansion of her pear shape. She tried to slow her eating, but only succeeded in eating more, which caused her to gain 15 pounds in less than a month.

It was December, and she hoped that her old Umbro track pants were good enough to cover her newly acquired fat. She stepped on the scale, wobbling her chunky butt and thick thighs to see the scale numbers. 158lbs it read.

“Aww man, I’m so fat! Why can't I not eat and lose weight?”
She tortured herself with these thoughts. She measured herself and found she had a flabby 40-inch hip to 22-inch waist ratio. She was becoming quite bottom heavy. Though she thought her pants hid her weight well, when she walked, her butt would shake and jiggle up and down.

Her friend Amy had noticed Jenny’s weight gain and told her she looked great and tried to comfort her to no avail.

“No guy is going to want me now!” she sobbed in Amy’s arms one late December evening.

“Girl, you’re a beautiful, young, talented woman. You're just filling out, that’s all. You really look quite stunning, and I’m jealous to be honest. I wish had your figure.”

“Oh, I dunno, Amy. My ass is huge and I can’t fit into most of my clothing anymore for the fourth time! All the guys at the store must think I’m a lard ass. I hate it. Why? Oh why?” she cried.

Amy patted her friend; she knew what Jenny was going through, for she had been through it before.

“Sweetie, there are probably tons of men out there who like big women. I’m telling you there’s somebody out there who does! Now, honey, let's go to the store and see what we need for today. Maybe get you some sexy clothing for you future honey, eh?”

Jenny smiled. “Okay, let's go.”

The two went out that afternoon and bought food, Christmas gifts and clothing. While walking out to the car, Jenny bumped her rear into something behind her. Not used to her new flabby rear, she turned around to see a little 3-year-old boy. He proceeded to slap her rear, which caused it to jiggle furiously. She stopped and the boy smiled and hugged her soft waist, his arms barely fitting around her rear.

“Mommy, she's soft and squishy. I like her mommy! I want a girl like her,” he said in small voice. His mother pulled the boy off Jenny.

“Michael, don’t do that! It's not nice. I’m sorry miss, he always does that to people. Come along, Michael, no cookies for you today!” she said she pulled Michael away.

Jenny almost smiled for the first time in a long time after watching that. She said not a single word, but watched the mother and boy walk off into the parking lot. She felt something strange inside for the first time in months. “I want a child soon,” she thought.

Just as much as her warm feeling inside came about it was jived by a call. “Hey, bubble butt, looks like the kid thinks your fat ass is hot!” some teenaged boys called out to Jenny. Obviously the kind of kids who flunked out of school began making fun of her on her way to the car.

Jenny almost burst out in tears and made her way to the car trying to ignore the kid’s remarks. “I’m so fat, fat, fat! I can feel my legs getting fatter each moment! Why? I fucking hate this! I want to just cut them off!”

Amy saw this and said, “Those kids don’t know nothing, don’t you pay any attention to those brats. They don’t know what a real woman is when they see one,” Amy told her crying friend.

They came back to prepare for dinner. While preparing Jim stopped by to say hello and check up on things. “Heya, Amy, how are ya doing?”

“Hey, darling, I’m doing fine, how about yourself?” she smiled. Amy loved Jim. He was the kind of kid who was genuine and caring.

“I’m good, thanks, how's Jenny doin? Mmm, smells good in here, by the way. What are you guys cooking?”

“Pasta and eggplant lasagna, won’t you join us? Jenny should be down soon,” Amy said as she turned off the stove.

It wasn’t long until Jenny came down the stairs in her new red dress. Though more for the spring and summer, she wanted to try it out for dinner. On the plus side, she thought it hid her chubby bottom well. Jim turned to see her at the doorway in the kitchen and what a sight he saw!

He noticed her soft arms and double-chinned face, sparkling eyes and soft and shiny hair. By far the best change, though her dress hid most of her new flab, Jim saw her flabby hips and jiggling thighs underneath. He was astonished at the beauty before him. He fought to keep his buddy below from nodding in agreement. Jim turn sideways and grabbed his coat to hide his little expansion as well.

“H.. H.. Hi, Jenny, wowa you look great! That sure is a pretty dress! And your hair looks gorgeous all tied back like that! And you smell great!” Jim exclaimed in feverish blur of words.

Jenny blushed and bowed gracefully down, “Thanks Jim,” and she gave him a hug. Jim felt the softness of her body against his and his erection only got bigger and harder. He turned sideways to avoid poking her flabby thighs, but failed. Quickly he put his hand into his pants and made pretend he was looking for something while he hugged her with his other hand. Her body felt like cream. Smooth and soft and bouncy to the touch.

Jim was in heaven, her whole body seem a bit more softer now. Jenny even had some boobs now, too, and a nice-sized pot belly that jiggled like it had gold in it.

“You're supposed to hug me with two hands, silly, how can you call that a hug? Take your hand out of your pocket,” Jenny said. “He sure is acting strange.. maybe because he felt my flabby thigh?”

In fact Jim was acting strange because he thought Jenny felt his erection across her thigh. He was in a bind at this point, so he did the next best thing he could.

“I err, uh ... I forgot something out side, I think I dropped it … I’ll be right back I promise! Don’t go anywhere.” He skedaddled out quickly to find his “lost" thing.

“Think I scared him away?” Jenny asked Amy.

“Heh,” Amy smiled.

They had a good dinner that night and Jim went back and Amy said goodnight.

Jenny felt good for some reason that night. She jumped on her scale and found the dial up to 160 pounds. Somehow this time she didn’t seem too worried, though she was still angry at her flab.

Soon Christmas was near, and Jim and his family invited Jenny over for dinner. She accepted and dressed in the same red dress. The only difference now was that Jim could see she had packed on another six pounds.

Jim had a small family; his mom and dad were middle class and were grateful to Jenny for helping Jim and giving him things to do. Jim’s younger sister, who was 18 and somewhat chubby herself, took a liking to Jenny.

“A toast to friends and family!” Jim’s father said as he raised his glass from his seat. Everyone did the same, and Jim caught another delightful glance of Jenny’s belly and bosom. She definitely was plumping up and the food seemed to show right on her. Cake and even ice cream cake was made and served by Jim’s mom.

“Oh, no, I’m stuffed, but thank you, Mrs.Wheeler,” Jenny said.

“Just call me Mary, everyone calls me Mary, except the chicken over there,” she said pointing, to her husband. Jenny and Mary both laughed.

“I’m a chicken, eh? Well come over here you silly goose!” Jim's father said as he took Mary by the waist and gave her a playful kiss. “Taste like chicken, don’t it” he teased and poked Mary.

They had a fun evening and exchanged stories and gifts that Christmas day.

Another few weeks passed into January and Jim went back to college. Jenny’s leg was almost healed. The doctors told her another two months and after that some light movement and rehabilitation ought to set her right.

Soon, spring had arrived and with it another 20 pounds to Jenny’s frame. No one could deny it, but she was chubby. Her scale read 180 pounds. She started to cry, “I’m a piglet with thunder thighs now.” She cried on as her tears rolled down her soft checks and dropped onto her undulating thighs.
She sank into another depression and began eating more once again.

Soon May rolled around, and Jim was back from his semester at college. He stopped by one sunny May afternoon to see her. When he heard her greet him and tell him to come in by the kitchen he could not believe his eyes. What stood before him in what was once her loose track uniform was a completely different woman than the one he'd met almost a year ago.

Her hair had grown long and still retained its silkiness and shimmering beauty to it. Her face had almost remained same save the round cheeks and small double chin. Her arms had grown softer, but not large. Her breasts poked at her too tight t-shirt, showing a small blue bra through it. Her pot belly had grown and hung over the waistband of an old pair of Umbros that were definitely a couple sizes small. Her creamy love handles spilled over the sides, engulfing any signs of waistband that could be seen from the sides. Her butt now housed two soccer ball-sized globes with loads of cellulite. Her thighs touched all the way down to the knee and stretched her shorts to the max. Her calves were bigger now and soft too.

Jim almost creamed his shorts when he saw her in the kitchen. She was cleaning some dishes when he walked over to her. Jim fought to control his sudden urge to leap onto her, rip off her clothing and make love to her right there on the kitchen floor.

“Heya, Jen, how you been?” Jim smiled. Jenny turned around and gave him a hug after drying her hands. Her young man had just turned 21 the day before and she had a birthday gift to give him.

“Heya, darling, I got something for you. I know I missed your birthday, but here it is!” she said while she gave him a kiss on the cheek. Jim almost lost it then and there, but held onto his primal instincts. He noticed her eyes, though, were a bit tired looking as she pulled away.

She turned to give him a seat when they both heard a ripping noise. It was her shorts. They split right down the middle. Jim got a view of her underwear before she turned away. Both of them stood there embarrassed until Jim saw Jenny was crying.

“Hey, I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to look, I, uh, just couldn’t help it, you know. I’m sorry,” Jim apologized.

“No, it isn’t that, Jim, I’m fat, can’t you see? I’m a blimp. Oh gosh, now even you don’t like me," Jenny sobbed.

Jim came over to her and put his arms around her saying, “Hey now, I’ve always liked you; I don’t care if you're as big as a house. It doesn’t matter, you're still beautiful to me!” he told her as she turned and faced him.

‘You ... You really mean it?" she asked.

“You sure bet,” he said, moving closer to her.

Jenny suddenly felt warm and comfortable inside. She wanted to tell Jim how she thought he was cute. She felt nervous about that, but everything felt so right. “Thank you,” was all she could say.

For awhile Jim held her, his senses dancing in delight at the smell and touch of a goddess. Oh, how he wanted to hold her for a long time. Jenny then kissed Jim. She grabbed his head and held her kiss for a long time.

“Oh, Jim... I.. I..,” Jenny couldn’t say anything else.

That night, the two of them made love and afterwards lay in bed. Jim lay beside her, soaking in her heavenly aura. Her flabby thighs, easily twice the size of his waist, lay on him. He could feel the warmth and the softness of her belly resting on his hand. On the nightstand he saw a piece of paper with the writing “191 pounds” on it. Jim smiled.

That spring and summer, Jim and Jenny saw each other more and more, and they loved one another quite often. Jenny noticed Jim was even more energetic with the more padding she put on. She felt loved again, and began to have renewed confidence in her body with the support of Jim.

Jenny no longer cried about her newfound size. She found out about men online who loved big women, and discovered Jim was what they called a closet FA. She missed running, but she walked the trail with Jim everyday.

By September, she had reached 220 pounds, and almost all the weight went straight into her pudding thighs. She was extremely unbalanced. Jenny and Jim would have leg fights in bed, and she almost always won, except when she let Jim win once or twice. Her fat thigh would always pin him in place. Jim was a fit guy, small but fit, and she loved trapping him with her girth. Jim loved it too, the jiggling, the sweat, the softness, the companionship; the whole nine yards. They were a happy couple.

Jim eventually told his parents about he and Jenny against her wishes, and Jim’s parents, to Jenny’s surprise, were happy for them.

Two years passed by, with Jim graduating college and getting a nice starting job. Together with Jenny, who was now the head of her company, they moved into a bigger house not far from town. Jenny and Jim eventually married and had kids.

When they married, Jenny weighed about 260lbs; Jim loved every part of her, and still does today. Sometimes he remembers back to when he met this sports babe who became his wife.

Interestingly enough, the kitten, Spot, that they had found many years ago, had a litter of kittens before they got married. Jenny and Jim decided to take them and raise them as their first children.

Jim loves it when he sees Jenny in her old sports outfits, lying on the couch with her cellulite thighs squeezing out of her track pants and her pot belly hanging over. He loves the way she waddles sexily for him; he watches her butt jiggle with each step, with her too-small shirt barely covering her breasts, bouncing with each shake of her rump.

Jim and Jenny lived out a good companionship for the rest of their lives. Jenny with her young stud, and Jim with his pear-shaped BBW.

Hope you enjoyed it!

-UB

Latest posts

Back