• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

The Unknown By Matt L.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt L.

The Unknown
by Matt L..

PART ONE

Rebecca Muller sat quietly on her patio, sipping her sparkling water in a crystal glass.

A copy of American Beauty magazine laid over the table, a photograph of herself gracing the cover.

24-years of age, and her prestigious modeling career was off to a grand start. There was even talk of her being hired for one of those made for cable Lifetime Network movies.

Golden blond hair curling at her shoulders, chiseled features upon her attractive face and trim hourglass figure. The yellow bikini that covered her curvaceous body was made to order.

Wealthy and successful, Rebecca dated frequently and only affluent young men, owned a Mercedes-Benz and wore only the latest in fashion. Though being popular and industrious in her career did have one significant flaw: sshe hadn’t a real vacation in years. Even while in Europe, most of the time she was hurried back and forth, from photography sessions to public engagements, Rebecca had little time to relax.

Rebecca stood up out of her expensive lawn chair and stretched. Adjusting her Armani sunglasses, she traveled into her home and called out for her maid.

Millie Renault was diligent in her responsibilities and always obeyed her employer without dispute. Usually anyway.

However, when Millie’s best friend had just given birth to her fourth child, Millie politely requested a month off too attend too her friend’s needs and look after the other children.

Rebecca wouldn’t hear of it and refused the request, even though she could have easily phoned any temporary maid agency for another servant to fill in during Millie’s absence.

“I feel so tense”, Rebecca later told Millie, “I could use a massage.”

“Yes, Ms. Muller”, Millie dutifully agreed without a trace of hostility.

Millie was within 35-years of age, brown hair with a trace of gray, her pleasingly plump figure in a blue housekeeping uniform.

Minutes later, Rebecca was sprawled over a cot while Millie massaged her trim figure.

“You don’t seem at all bitter”, Rebecca remarked after a lengthy sigh, “It’s a boon to our working relationship.”

Millie didn’t comment. Why bother? Rebecca would come up with a variety of excuses why she was in need of her service.

However, Rebecca couldn’t keep from blathering away in her artificial Manhattan dialect.

“If your friend was at all wise, she wouldn’t have another child without any visible means of support. Where’s her husband when she needs him most. Typical white trash.”

Millie’s friend wasn’t wed, it was true, The child’s father had taken a hike after learning of the pregnancy. Millie couldn’t relate the news to Rebecca, she’d only drill her with another lecture. Sure, Millie’s friend had poor judgment in terms of mates but she shouldn’t be dragged through the mud.

Rebecca continued, “If anyone needs a vacation it’s me. I have to fly to LA tomorrow, after that I’m in Montréal for a fashion show.”

Rebecca persistently complained about the high demands of her career.

Millie would eventually agree with a polite, “Yes ma’am” or “I understand, Ms. Muller.”

“And even if I would spend a few days away, where would I go? My celebrity status cancels my privacy.”

Rebecca launched into an endless dialogue about being popular and hounded by the press and various other tidbits.

This went on for sometime…….but Millie was thinking.

A WEEK LATER

Rebecca had just arrived home from the gym and strolled over to the computer to check her E-mail.

Millie eagerly approached the model, “Ms. Muller I have something interesting to_.”

Rebecca naturally interrupted Millie as if she was a second class citizen, “If you haven’t any urgent tasks, I’d like a massage in about Ten minutes then you may prepare my bath.”

Millie leaned over Rebecca’s shoulder, and received a scolding. “Really. Such inappropriate manners, I thought you’d know better.”

Millie regained her posture, “If you’d just listen to me, I have a bit of news that might be worthwhile for you to hear.”

Rebecca grumbled, “If you have any career suggestions forget. That’s what my agent gets paid for.”

Millie chuckled, “What if I told you I’ve managed to devise a plan where you can take a vacation unnoticed!”

Rebecca shut down her PC, “You don’t say.”

“You may run through the details while tending too my massage”, Rebecca dismissively added.

Rebecca was stretched out over the cot, Millie’s fingers working over her lithesome body. She was remarkably firm, from her small, bubble shape derriere too her athletically sound thighs. With well-developed breasts and flat tummy. Rebecca didn’t have a trace of fat.

Millie had surmised what a less disciplined lifestyle would do to Rebecca’s figure. Especially minus her rigid work out schedule and if she ate regular food and didn’t watch the calories.

Rebecca might not become excessively overweight but she wouldn’t be all that slim, though Millie’s imagination had her quite heavy. Her German, Polish and Lithuanian heritage made it quite possible if she was descended from peasant stock.

Millie grinned.

“You were going to share with me some idea you had about a vacation”, Rebecca softly uttered.

Millie was coy, realizing that if she appeared too excited, Rebecca might lose interest.

“Oh that”, Millie demurely replied, “I almost forgot. Yeah, Ms. Muller. If you kind of down played your appearance and looked more ordinary and then spent your time at a less luxurious location, you could have a reasonably nice vacation without being bothered.”

“My schedule is so hectic, it would be several weeks before I could arrange time off”, Rebecca told Millie.

Millie ambiguously coaxed Rebecca without guilt, “Yeah, I guess you’ve a point. Between fashion shows and photography sessions, public appearance and the like, what real time do you have available for yourself. Though it would be nice to just skip working out for a short span of time and ignore your strict diet while you mix in public like an ordinary young woman.”

Rebecca swayed her head toward Millie, “How would we pull it off?”

Millie casually explained, “Clip your hair just a smidge and dye it, a dark shade of brown would make you look less conspicuous. Then you’d dress in basically regular clothes, leave the stylish outfits at home and you could forget about cosmetics and jewelry.”

Rebecca’s vanity rang loud and clear, “How plain do I need to become?”

“Not plain”, Millie smiled, “Just average. Like a normal woman without a fancy career.”

“Like a maid”, Rebecca snickered.

Millie shook head, “Housekeeper, maid, any kind of mundane career. You shouldn’t let anyone know you’re wealthy.”

Rebecca puffed her cheeks then exhaled, “So we can exclude spa’s and resorts. Where would I take this vacation, the Appalachians?”

Millie hummed, “Oh, we’ll decide later, if you do choose to take a break.”

“I’ll think about it”, Rebecca impulsively remarked, “In the meantime, you may arrange my bath.”

Reactions: J34
Back