• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

The Vacation of Lucy - by ItalianFa (~BBW, ~MWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BTB

a nut, but not just a nut
~BBW, ~MWG - After meeting an FA while on vacation in Italy, Lucy gains weight - and loves it.

The Vacation of Lucy

by ItalianFA

[BTB's Note: I decided to slowly go through my archives and present stories of past fame, starting with the ItaliaFa who had a great website which is missed very much]

Lucy was ready for leaving: she was finishing packing the luggage for her holiday in Italy. It was one month of vacation in one of the two islands of Italy: Sardegna. The travel agency had found for her a very wonderful place, very relaxing, away from the big towns and of the crowded beaches. It wasn't easy to arrive there because she had to change the flight in Milan and then take a bus from Cagliari, the biggest town of Sardegna to the place of vacation.

When she arrived, she was very tired. She was suffering from the jetlag, but as soon she arrived in the residence where she had to stay, she instantly fell asleep. During the previous months she had tried to loose weight because she wanted to appear in shape. She wasn't thin, she weighed almost 250lbs, but she lost more than 100 lbs preparing for the holiday with a very drastic diet. She brought all tight clothing and bathing- suits and a couple of loose spandex, so that she could put on those when she wanted to feel more comfortable.

In the organization of the tour it was included also the dinner at the hotel, that wasn't a real dinner, but a buffet. She could sit down at a table or bring some food into her room and eat it with calm. She arrived in the early afternoon; after a nap she woke up at dinner time. She was so excited to go to the beach the next morning. She knew about the buffet dinner and that evening she was too tired to dress up and stay in the restaurant lounge to eat. She decided to put some stuff on some dishes and she brought it in her room.

All the food was so delicious: she couldn't believe in her eyes! But she touched herself and she said to herself that she couldn't eat so much! She had done so many efforts to loose weight in the previous weeks right to appear thinner and it was so stupid to lose everything! So she took only some orange jiuce and some rice salad and she returned in her room.

It was morning... time for the beach! She was so excited to wear the bathing-suits she brought... She prepared her bag with everything and she went to the beach. The beach was very close to the hotel... and it was beautiful. She had her own chair and umbrella. It was so beautiful... the sand so white and the sea so azure. After a couple of hours she was feeling hungry. She ate so few last evening and now her stomach was making some noise. She promised herself to eat something light and not so heavy. She looked around and she noticed at the left of the beach a small cafe. She went there and she looked around. She was a bit ashamed to eat. Her shape wasn't perfect and she still had some prominent belly, some big breasts and some wide thighs and butt.

Luckily there was there only one man, drinking some beer. She noticed that the man leaning at the cafe had some belly too... probably due to the fact that he liked drinking beer. She wasn't so experienced with the Italian language, so she ordered what she wanted helping herself with her hands. She looked that man and the man started at her. She was feeling so bad... the man was staring at her... starting from the top reaching the bottom of her body! She was feeling really embarrassed. "Oh no... I knew that I shouldn't come here! Here every girl is thin and in shape and I am big and fat!".

The man smiled and she smiled too. She returned to her chair and she ate what she ordered. She wanted to order other things at the cafe, but the man blocked her. She ordered only an hotdog and a coke.

After that she decided to go into the water. While she was walking, she noticed some girls taking the sun. She was wearing a single piece bathing-suit, while all the girls wore bikini and some of those were also topless. She entered into the water and she swam away from the beach... she started crying, realizing that all the people there were in shape and she wasn't.

She was so sad at the first day of the holiday. She was so depressed that she was thinking about giving up everything and changing her holiday plans, maybe she could visit some places where she didn't have to appear in bathing-suit.

She decided to return back to the residence because she was so sad and she had no desire of remaining on the beach. She decided to eat something more for lunch at that cafe. She was approaching there and she noticed that the man was still there. At the first moment she stopped, but then she didn't care anymore if the man saw her buying some food. The bartender was preparing some stuff and so she had to wait at the cafe, close to that man. She was sad. The man realized that and used this excuse to start knowing her. He also noticed that she had the bag with her and all the stuff.

-- American -- he said

-- Si, yes -- answered Lucy, embarrassed.

-- I do not know good english... I am sorry... I am Vittorio

Lucy was so embarrassed... She knew that she had to talk easy so the man could understand.

-- No problem... I am Lucy.

-- Oh, Lucy.. wonderful name...

Lucy was starting to blush

-- Oh thank you...

-- You new here? Today is the first day?

-- Oh, yes... I arrived yesterday -- said Lucy

Finally the food was ready, the bartender packed it into a bag and she had to leave

-- I must go now -- said Lucy.

-- Oh, see you again... bye!

-- Yes... bye!

Now Lucy was completely confused. Why did that man decide to talk to her? Maybe because he was bored... or maybe because he likes me.

In any case Lucy returned at the hotel and she decided to take some sun from the terrace of her room. She was now happy because she didn't have to feel embarrassed of her body. She was still thinking about those women taking the sun in bikini and some of those topless. She needed a shower. It was so refreshing. She was now wet and she had to dry... she thought about the girls topless and in bikinis she watched before and she leaned outside the terrace and noticed that nobody was there. So she decided to put a chair outside and to take some sun completely naked... letting the sun tan also her breasts and her thighs.The breeze was so refreshing that she fell asleep!

After some minutes she woke up, and she noticed someone staying three terraces away from her. She saw a bottle of beer and then recognized that he was the man she met at the beach before. She instantly went inside the room and she put on her bathing suit. While she was entering she noticed the man laughing.

She thought that the man was teasing her. When she went outside, she decided to sit with the back towards him, so he could see only her back and nothing more. But she was curious to see if the man was still there. She entered in the room and she noticed that the man wasn't there anymore. She didn't know what to think.

It was dinner time. It was time for going down in the restaurant lounge and to eat something. She dressed and she thought that the man was sure waiting for her! She went down and she was surprised... the man wasn't there! Whew... she felt much much better.But after some minutes he appeared. She was sitting at the table. The man approached her... she was freezing, she was blocked.

-- Can I sit here? -- asked the man.

Lucy remained some seconds in silence... she was undecided. She thought that if the man was teasing her, it was the good occasion for sending him to hell so she could have some peace. So Lucy decided to allow him to sit at her table.

The first minutes were terrible... the man wasn't speaking and neither Lucy knew what to say.

The man was drinking the beer, and so Lucy said:

-- Oh, you like beer!

-- Oh, yes, I like beer! -- answered the man.

But he also said:

-- and you like food

It was so embarrassing for Lucy... she didn't know what to answer. The man had touched the subject food!

-- Yes... I do!

-- Do you want something more? -- said the man

-- No thank you, otherwise I become bigger.

-- Oh no... I like big women -- said the man

Lucy was so embarrassed... the man instantly stood up and went to the buffet bringing some food to Lucy.

--Eat! -- said Vittorio.

Lucy couldn't believe that the man in front of her liked watching her eating! She started eating staring Vittorio to see his reaction. Vittorio was looking at her and it was like he was watching something wonderful.

Vittorio went three times at the table of the food putting as much food as he could in the dish. After that Lucy felt stuffed and said: that's enough for now.

-- We can go to my room -- said Vittorio.

Lucy couldn't believe her ears! Someone was inviting her in his room. It was obvious that the man wanted to have sex with her, but she approved that.

Lucy entered in the room of Vittorio and she noticed 4 boxes of beer in a corner of the room and the table was like the table in the restaurant: full of delicious food.

Lucy was so excited and she was so impatient to have sex with Vittorio.

-- You must eat all! -- said Vittorio.

-- No no... -- said Lucy, hugging and caressing Vittorio, trying to turn him on.

But Vittorio repeated:

-- You must eat it all!

Lucy took a chair sitting at the table. She was so hot and excited that she pulled away her tshirt, showing her belly. She started eating and Vittorio was sitting close to her, feeding her when she couldn't eat. Vittorio made Lucy drink also a lot of beer. Lucy wasn't accustomed to drink so much alcohol, so she was a bit drunk. She laid on the bed in his room and her belly seemed like the belly of a pregnant woman. She fell asleep without having sex with Vittorio, she was too drunk for doing anything.

When she woke up, she found Vittorio close to her. Vittorio, as usual, was drinking some beer. As soon as Lucy felt better, Vittorio said:

-- I will have sex with you only when you will be 200 Kg.

Lucy weighed herself: she was 140 Kg. She had to put 60 Kg to reach the desired weight. Vittorio gave her the scale...

Lucy spent a whole week in her room, with Vittorio who brought her the food like the pizza delivery system. Lucy spent all her time lying on the terrace, taking some sun completely naked and stuffing her belly. After a week Lucy weighed herself: she was 158 Kg.. She thought that if the weight gain would have been regular, she would have been 176 the following week and would have reached 200 Kg in two weeks... and that she had only one week to have sex with Vittorio because she had to leave. She wanted to reach 200 Kgs in a very short time. She asked Vittorio to feed her and to go to the pharmacy and to buy some medicines for very thin people for gaining weight!

Her idea was working great! In 10 days she reached the weight of 200 Kg..

She was so excited!

In the meanwhile Vittorio admitted that he had gained with her almost 30Kg! And all the weight of Vittorio was in his belly. Lucy liked him fatter and she finally could have sex with him. She had waited for so much time and also Vittorio admitted that he wanted to fuck her even if she wasn't 200.

It was so beautiful for Lucy. Vittorio was touching and making her big belly bounce. It was the first time for Lucy that someone liked her big belly... and Vittorio admitted the same! They had sex for a lot of time and several times, they stayed all the day making love and eating...

In the following day Lucy decided go to the beach. She wanted to put on her single piece bathing-suit, but she realized that her belly was so big that it couldn't fit anymore. She went into the bathroom and she stared herself at the mirror. She had a big belly, as if she was pregnant of 3 kids... also her butt was very big and her big breasts were lying on the belly. Her belly was so big that she couldn't see anymore her pussy. While her legs were almost the same, she decided to put the double-piece bathing-suit. While the lower part could fit, even if it was thight, the upper part couldn't fit at all. She decided to wear a tshirt and only the lower part.

She thought about the girls who were taking the sun in topless and she thought "Now I am proud of being fat... why can't I be in topless???". So she went at the beach and she pulled away her tshirt, showing off her naked breasts and her enormous belly. She was sitting at the beach close to Vittorio, who kept drinking beer and feeding her.

Her belly was like a balloon. She could hardly fit in her sun chair and the chair was starting to break because of her weight, so Vittorio bought Lucy a new chair. Lucy was keeping gaining weight.Her belly was like a ball attached at her body... In a few days she couldn't wear anymore the lower part of her bathing-suit and went to the beach completely naked, but nobody cared about that because she had a belly so huge that covered her pussy.

A week before she had to leave for returning back to her country, Vittorio talked Lucy about his life: Vittorio was the owner of a restaurant and he asked Lucy to remain in Italy and live with him. The restaurant was very small, in a village of Southern Italy and the only staff Vittorio had was only a cook and a waiter. Vittorio thought that Lucy could have been great as cashier and to be the extra waitress in the weekends, when there is more need of her because the place was more crowded. Lucy was a bit undecided... she thought some days and after those days she decided to accept the proposal of Vittorio. He was so happy that Lucy decided to remain with him; and also Lucy was so happy to have found someone who liked the fact that she liked to eat, stuff herself and that she was so big!

Latest posts

Back