thread

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

mejix

meh
really long post that will make your eyes glaze. really long post that will make your eyes glaze.really long post that will make your eyes glaze. really long post that will make your eyes glaze.really long post that will make your eyes glaze. really long post that will make your eyes glaze.really long post that will make your eyes glaze. really long post that will make your eyes glaze.really long post that will make your eyes glaze. really long post that will make your eyes glaze.really long post that will make your eyes glaze. really long post that will make your eyes glaze.really long post that will make your eyes glaze. really long post that will make your eyes glaze.really long post that will make your eyes glaze. really long post that will make your eyes glaze.really long post that will make your eyes glaze. really long post that will make your eyes glaze.really long post that will make your eyes glaze. really long post that will make your eyes glaze.really long post that will make your eyes glaze. really long post that will make your eyes glaze.really long post that will make your eyes glaze. really long post that will make your eyes glaze.really long post that will make your eyes glaze. really long post that will make your eyes glaze.really long post that will make your eyes glaze. really long post that will make your eyes glaze.really long post that will make your eyes glaze. really long post that will make your eyes glaze.really long post that will make your eyes glaze. really long post that will make your eyes glaze.

really long post that will make your eyes glaze. really long post that will make your eyes glaze.really long post that will make your eyes glaze. really long post that will make your eyes glaze.really long post that will make your eyes glaze. really long post that will make your eyes glaze.really long post that will make your eyes glaze. really long post that will make your eyes glaze.really long post that will make your eyes glaze. really long post that will make your eyes glaze.really long post that will make your eyes glaze. really long post that will make your eyes glaze.really long post that will make your eyes glaze. really long post that will make your eyes glaze.really long post that will make your eyes glaze. really long post that will make your eyes glaze.really long post that will make your eyes glaze. really long post that will make your eyes glaze.really long post that will make your eyes glaze. really long post that will make your eyes glaze.really long post that will make your eyes glaze. really long post that will make your eyes glaze.really long post that will make your eyes glaze. really long post that will make your eyes glaze.really long post that will make your eyes glaze. really long post that will make your eyes glaze.really long post that will make your eyes glaze. really long post that will make your eyes glaze.really long post that will make your eyes glaze. really long post that will make your eyes glaze.really long post that will make your eyes glaze. really long post that will make your eyes glaze.

Tooz

sweet chocolate christ
Attention whore, attention whore, billions of pics

p.s.:

ThatFatGirl

Why am I still here?
That's it. You people hate me. Well, you can all kiss my ass and go to hell. I am done with this place. See ya!

(I'll still be logging in and reading the boards and in about a week or three, I'll see something I just can't resist responding to and before you know it, I'm all over the place again until my next hissy fit exit, but then I'll return from that and then.. well you know the routine.)

largenlovely

Still a Fat Girl lol
DimensionsModel
wait..we forgot the "you said it, i'm giving you rep for this" post...

and i actually did give rep..it made me laugh hehe

(though maybe i shouldn't laugh...i've probably done half this shit lol)

that

thing where

you quote and respond to

someone's post

meticulously

line

by

motherfucking

line

to make sure they

damn well

get it.

mszwebs

For The WIN.
[hijack]

I leave for for bostonbostonbostonboston in 6.7 hours!!!

[/hijack]

Also

Troll.

snuggletiger

Clowns Fear Me
Did I miss the part about someone being a victim from 40 years ago and saying its not nice to say anything because it causes a flashback?

indy500tchr

I just wanted to introduce myself back to the boards as a member since I just got back from being banned.

indy500tchr

*thread deviation* just what were you banned for and WHY did they let you back in????
PM me with your name, address and phone number along with a few pics of your big soft belly and jiggly ass and I will tell ya ;)

Shhhh....they Really didn't let me back in I moved and got a new e-mail and IP address.

NancyGirl74

Mejix, your post moved me to tears. I can truly understand what you are saying. I too have felt this way. I was especially touched when you said...
really long post that will make your eyes glaze. really long post that will make your eyes glaze.really long post that will make your eyes glaze. really long post that will make your eyes glaze.
God! I'm still crying here! You are sooo repped for this moving post! :bow:

largenlovely

Still a Fat Girl lol
DimensionsModel
how DARE you ask me for pictures of my belly in a place like this!!! I DEMAND that you be re-banned *calls for mod*

btw, you were repped for thinking i was hot enough to ask for pics of my belly even though i'm highly offended lol

PM me with your name, address and phone number along with a few pics of your big soft belly and jiggly ass and I will tell ya ;)

Shhhh....they Really didn't let me back in I moved and got a new e-mail and IP address.

Latest posts