• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Threads Asking "What Ever Happened To...?"

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

"What Happened To...?" Threads

• Leave the system as it is

• Post these threads in the forum where the person in question regularly posted

• Start a new forum for these types of threads

• Other (please explain)

Results are only viewable after voting.

FreeThinker

Seeking word from moderators and opinions from all.

Every now and then, a thread will appear on the Main Board asking about someone who may have posted regularly but hasn't in a while.

Every time I see someone's name on the main board, I assume they've either appeared in mainstream media, or died.

Should such threads be placed in the sub-boards relevant to the subject of the query? For instance, a thread asking about a Library contributor could be placed there, threads wondering where a Lounge or Soap Box (Foodie, Health Board, etc.) regular could be placed in one of those boards, inquiries about models would go in the Paysite forum, and those pertaining to Size-Rights activists would go on the Main board? Such a policy may be confusing in the case of those who contributed regularly on several boards.

Perhaps a separate "Wondering About..." or "What Ever Happened To.." sub-forum could be established. I don't know if the logistics of this approach would create a big moderatorial hassle, or if it would even be possible.

NOTE:

I am not a moderator, and the inclusion of the poll should not be taken as a suggestion that such a course of action my take place.

Your thoughts?

Latest posts

Back