• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Torrid Boots - 3 pairs - 12 wide

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ginger

Time to clean out the closet a little. Been holding on to these for forever and they are too big for me now.

All are size 12 wide, and if you know Torrid shoes they are VERY roomy. I have a size 12 wide foot and there was a lot of wiggle room. They all have a stretch inset for the leg and are pretty big. I have smaller calves and they fall down on me now :(

The pair with the buckle has the smallest leg at approx 17 inches unstretched. The other two pairs are approx 19 inches unstretched. All have 3 inch heels and a slight platform and zip up the side.

Buckle pair is the only pair that was ever "worn out", and only once at that. It's the most worn of all pairs but still in very good condition. Some shallow dents in the heels, but no major scuffs or scratches.

Plain black pair was worn only once for a photo shoot.

Grey pair was never worn and are a faux suede type of fabric and are "slouchy" they have a wrinkled look to them.

$10 a pair, shipping $11 US only please, don't have time for international shipping right now sorry :( If you are interested in all 3 pairs I can combine shipping and get a rate for you. Paypal only.

View attachment boots4.jpg

View attachment boots2.jpg

View attachment boots3.jpg

Back