• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Tracey’s Steve Wins Belly Contest 5 - by Samster (BHM, BBW, Eating, ~SWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Observer

Editor/Writer/Commentator
BHM, BBW, Eating, ~SWG - Steve is declared the victor and Tracey mends some fences

Tracey’s Steve Wins Belly Contest 5
By Samster

(Click here for prior installment)​

Chapter 5

Ten minutes later the two rugby players hobbled along after their families across the car park. Tracey and Nikki were surrounded by kids and laughing at some joke. Steve and Jim were still pained up but quite able to admire their respective ladies prize rumps.

“Hope you don’t mind me saying this,” said a by this point slightly drunk Steve, “but your Nikki looks a lot healthier than when I used to see her out in Donny strutting her stuff, back in the day.”

Jim nodded his head. “That’s a polite way of saying she’s put on some weight?”

“Not at all…” protested Steve.

“No worries. She has,” said Jim quietly so his wife couldn’t hear. “About as much as your Tracey. I remember her when she was married to that dumb ass footballer she was like a stick insect…”

“Yeah, he had her in the gym four times a week.”

Jim checked out Tracey’s love handles as she boosted one of the kids into the back seat. It was fair to say she wasn’t likely hitting the gym four times a week now. By the looks of her the former Miss Doncaster hadn’t seen the inside of a gym for some time.

“For what it’s worth old man I think she’s never looked happier.”

“Thanks!” responded Steve. “I think she had a hard time with John. I’ll say the same with Nikki…she’s looking positively…um…”

He struggled for a word.

“Womanly” helped Jim.

“That’s it, womanly,” agreed Steve. “And I always prefer a little meat on the bone.”

“Well even if we didn’t its not like we’ve got grounds to complain my friend,” laughed Jim as he thumped his friend’s belly. “That thing sticks out like the Rock of Gibraltar.”

“That true,” Steve said as he whomped Jim’s stomach in return.

Still loading kids into the car Tracey and Nikki’s eyes widened as their watched their husbands. They were stood shaking hands and performing a manly bit of belly thumping.

“What are they doing?” queried a confused Nikki.

“Probably working out which ones got the fattest belly.”

Tracey shut the passenger door and looked closely at the two men. She flashed her friend a crystal white smile.

“Definitely Steve.”

Nikki winked. “Let’s settle it.”

With the kids safely in the car the two MILFy babes headed across the car park to their somewhat drunken hubby’s. With a smirk across her face Nikki shouted “Right boys, you’re gonna settle something for us…”

“…which one of you has the biggest belly” laughed Tracey.

Both men’s jaws dropped. They sucked in and shot their wives warning looks. Whilst a growing gut was something to discuss man to man it wasn’t a good topic in front of your mates’ hot wife. Or in the middle of the pub car park for that matter. Together they began walking to their respective vehicles.

“Tracey, get in the car,” instructed Steve. “You’re driving.”

“Aw but we wanted to measure,” laughed Tracey.

Neither Steve nor Jim responded. Instead they simply climbed into the passenger seats and slammed the doors. The two blondes exchanged mischievous smiles.

“Poor babies are upset.”

They walked back across and hauled their own plump butts into the driver’s seat. With a wave Tracey pulled forward and headed home. Steve sat silently, his eyes glued to his wife’s own plump middle.

That evening with four children safely in bed Tracey padded down the stairs and into the spacious living room. She’d washed her make-up off, applied a whole range of face creams and changed into one of her husbands old shirts.

The shirt dwarfed the 5ft4 blonde.

This was Tracey au natural and she looked as cute as a button. In one hand she held a hot chocolate and the other a bowl of ice cream. She was ready for a lazy Sunday evening curled up on the sofa.

Her husband was still sprawled on the sofa watching football on Sky Sports. Since returning from the pub he’d complained of every pain possible, taken four pain killers and barely moved.

“I’ve put the kids to bed…” Tracey said.

No response.

“You okay?”

“I’m fine.”

“I can fix you a hot chocolate or get you a beer?”

“No I’m fine.”

Satisfied she’d at least got some response Tracey pooched her rear out and plopped herself down on the expansive sofa. Her soft curves sunk into the material and she stretched her tanned, waxed legs out and rested her feet on her husband’s lap. She set the ice cream in her own lap and took a spoonful.

“Your wearing one of my shirts,” grunted Steve.

“I like wearing your shirts,” she responded, grinding her feet in his lap and glancing at the TV. “Can we watch something else?”

“Nope.”

Tracey and Steve sat silently for five minutes. She finished her ice cream treat and moved onto the hot chocolate. Without doubt Steve wasn’t happy. With her big toe she prodded her husband’s belly.

“I wasn’t being mean in the car park,” said Tracey as she twirled a platinum blonde lock between her fingers.

“Oh, then what were you being?”

“Me and Nikki were being silly.”

“That’s for sure.”

“I like your belly, you know. Nikki’s envious.”

“You do? She is?” Steve perked up.

“Yep, so stop giving me a hard time and I’ll get to work putting some crème on those sore muscles.”

Steve stretched out and Tracey made like a massuse, including his belly in her efforts. She worked her soft, manicured hands around his pained body
and decided to mention something else that had been bothering her.

“Do you think I’m a good mum?”

“Yes.”

“Well, would a good mum lie in front of her kids?”

“Probably not.”

“I lied in front of Kyle.”

“Well, just mention it to him tomorrow,” groaned Steve. The massage was starting to turn him on and he didn’t want a parenting conversation “it’s not a big deal.”

“Okay.”

Before long the combination of pain relievers and muscle crème kicked in and the massage turned erotic. She’d leapt across and straddled him with her lush creamy thighs. Steve had reached up and undone the top buttons on her oversized shirt and her large, improbably firm breasts had popped free. His hands then continued to unbutton the shirt until they rested between her plump thighs and dug into his wife’s shaved, sweet centre. Tracey purred gently as Steve worked her g-spot and planted a long beauty cream flavored kiss on his lips.

“You…um…were sooooo…ooooo… totally hot today,” moaned Tracey between Steve’s administrations.

“I was?”

“I was?” mimicked Tracey “of course…ooo…you were baby…ooo that’s gooooood…your try was awesome…mmmmmm…I love my big strong man”.
She tried to hold herself back, took a deep breath, ran her tongue across her crystal white teeth and undid the button’s on Steve’s shirt. She ran a long finger nail round his pecs and then on down to his hefty middle. She smiled down at him with a heart stopping mixture of coyness and seduction.

“You wanna take a shower?” she asked “or do you want me to start cumming on our new sofa?”, sliding off the sofa, slipping the shirt back on and sauntering out of the room towards the stairs.

“Sounds good to me!”

By midnight the couple had collapsed in a satisfied, exhausted but loving heap in their king sized bed and entered a deep sleep. Tracey had wrapped a soft arm round her husband and was content.

Only three streets away Nikki and Jim were similarly locked together. Both football players and their wives were reassuring one another Another four streets along Mr. and Mrs. Smith had long since called it a day after dropping their grandkids off and finishing a game of Scrabble. Gareth Jones, meanwhile, had just checked out of Accident and Emergency and was loading into his car ready for a long drive home.

By 7am Monday the alarm clocks had rung and it was time for another day…

At 8.30am Tracey was walking her son Kyle towards his classroom. After the incident with Mrs. Smith at the Hare & Tortoise she thought it best to make sure he behaved himself first thing. After so many atrocious reports she put very little in the way of bad behavior past her son. Despite all his flaws she loved him like only a mother could but even Tracey was thinking something drastic needed to be done.

She also knew she needed to put her own affairs in order.

The two stepped into the classroom, her heels clacked rhythmically on the floor as the blonde MILF wiggled her way across the room. Dressed for a day sat at her desk Tracey’s pristine, form fitting skirt suit was in direct contrast to the un-glamorous Mrs. Smith’s practical teaching wear. The suit had been tailor made to fit her curves, with glittering buttons and a plunging neckline. But at that moment it didn’t help Tracey – she felt like a little girl walking towards the teacher.

She’d explained to Kyle that she’d made a mistake and was going to have to talk to his teacher, but she hadn’t gone into details. She just wanted him to let her talk and be quiet.

She took a breath and smiled at the teacher. “Hi Mrs. Smith.”

“Morning Mrs. Harrison,” said the teacher formally “can I help you?”

“Um…”

Tracey glanced down at her son who was looking at her in a bemused fashion.

“Um…after yesterday I just wanted to say sorry. I did say that stuff to Kyle and he just repeated me so I guess I’m sorry too.”
A small bead of sweat worked down Tracey’s forehead as she waited for a response. She wasn’t a lady used to apologizing.

“Not a problem and thank you”

Tracey smiled and was turning to leave when Kyle piped up. Loudly in front of a full class of school children he said.

“But mum. What you said was only because I was saying what Mrs. Smith said and she said you got a fat bum by eating too much crisps and chocolate and you eat loads.”

The classroom burst into laughter and Tracey instinctively reached back to her plump bubble butt. Her jaw dropped as she glanced round. The class was laughing at her – never in her life had anybody laughed at the blonde babe’s appearance. Flustered she leaned in closer to Mrs. Smith.

“Hmmm, it seems it would kinda help if you watched what you said around children too, ” snapped an embarrassed Tracey. Then she noticed the way her son was playing to the crowd. It was just what ex-husband would have done.

“Oh my, he’s playing up to this. Does he do this often?”

“What?”

Tracey blushed, “Make fun of what other people look like?”

Mrs. Smith nodded. “Often. Friday he told James Morton he was a shorty, the day before Alice Cooper was in tears after he told her she was fat and the day before that…”

“Okay.” sighed Tracey “I get the picture. His father used to be mean like that and I’m sure of where it’s coming from.”

She spun round on a stiletto heel and glared down at her son. He was still playing to the crowd of kids who were giggling at her expense. No doubt he was a cute kid. He had his father’s athletic stance and her picture perfect face but as his mum Tracey could punch below the belt.

“Kyle” she exclaimed loudly, “you’ve got a spot on the end of your nose.”

The classroom switched away from Tracey’s posterior and paused to inspect Kyle’s nose. There was indeed a small spot. The laughter resumed, now with Kyle as the recipient. His face flushed red and he complied when his mum grabbed his hand and yanked him out of the classroom to the cloakroom. When the door to the classroom shut Tracey let rip.

“Don’t ever make fun of me or anyone else again,” she snarled. “It’s easy to do Kyle but its mean and nasty.”

“When I stayed with dad he said…”

“I don’t care what he said,” she snapped. “Your dad’s done nothing for us and I don’t care.”

“He plays football for Bristol,” countered Kyle as if that was the biggest thing on earth.

“And he’s mean and horrible to me, you and Declan so don’t defend him, and for heaven’s sake Kyle don’t copy him,” she sighed and tugged at her blonde extensions. “Don’t ever copy him sweetie.”

At that Kyle nodded. Deep down he knew his dad had run off and his mum had stuck around. Its just that she could be so annoying. He was trying to squeeze the spot on his nose.

“Why did you say anything about my spot?”

“Because I wanted you to know what its like,” she softly. “Everybody’s got stuff about themselves they don’t like.”

Tracey crouched down to her son. “I know I’ve got a fat bum but I don’t like everyone laughing at it. You really embarrassed me back there Kyle.”

She reached his spot and with a long pink nail popped it. “Just like you won’t like the other kids laughing at your spot, women don’t like people making fun of our…um…figure flaws. Both me and Mrs. Smith were wrong, but so were you for repeating it.”

“Ouch,” he yelped at his mum’s administrations to his nose.

“Don’t pick at it and it’ll clear up,” soothed Tracey.

Kyle stepped back and towards the classroom, Tracey slowly rose from her crouched position, wobbled momentarily on her heels for balance and watched as he trooped back into the classroom. She noticed that Mrs. Smith had been close enough to the closed cloakroom door to have possibly heard the conversation. The teacher gave her a knowing smile. No doubt her son had a difficult morning ahead. But as her own mum had said; sometimes you have to be cruel to be kind.

“Kyle,” said Tracey as he reached the door, “Love you loads!”

He forced a smile. “Love you too mum.”

Stepping into room Kyle pinched the spot and stepped forward despite some suppressed laughter. He was definitely learning a lesson.

Tracey watched until he took his desk before turning on her heels and heading for her car. She was going to be late for work. “But then I’m married to a director and the owner’s pet so who’s gonna complain? But I should call Kath so she can cover for me…”

So Tracey keyed her office number into the tiny Nokia mobile phone and waited for her colleague to pick up.

“Hi Kath, its Tracey, I’m gonna be a bit late in”

“Fine, what time should I expect you to grace us with your presence?”

“Like half an hour or something. I’ve just been to drop Kyle off at school and he won an award for his…um…science project,” she lied. “So I was just talking to his teacher about how well he’s doing. You know he’s such a talented…”

Kath cut Tracey off. She didn’t want another lengthy insight into the wonders of Tracey’s kids.

“Don’t worry I’ll cover for you.”

“Cool! Bye Kath”

Driving along Wheatley Hall Road, Tracey glanced at her reflection in the rear view mirror. She flashed herself a confused smile. It was hard work being a parent. “No wonder my loser ex-husband ran away from it all...how was I ever dumb enough to marry him?”

Glancing away from her reflection she noticed the approaching Starbucks sign. She needed something to calm her nerves and let her confidence return.

“After having a whole classroom of kids laugh at my big butt I at least deserve a nice cup of hot chocolate.”.

Oblivious to the irony of her actions the blonde MILF pulled left and into the car park.

Some five minutes later she reappeared with a venti hot chocolate with whipped cream and a large muffin. Taking a sip of the sweet drink Tracey hoped Kyle was behaving himself at school, Steve was recovering from his rugby with minimal after effects and that her ex-husband would break a leg.

“Ooo he would be so screwed if that happened.” she thought wickedly.

Glancing back at her reflection in the Starbucks window Tracey stopped and gazed. For a brief moment she seemed to herself to look just perfect. With her tailor made suit, Range Rover and killer curves Tracey Harrison felt like she was playing the game and winning.

“Anybody who sees me know just knows I’m sooo successful and still beautiful…” the former Miss Doncaster thought to herself.

She settled into her 4x4 and took a long draw on her chocolate venti before biting into the muffin, not even noticing her as her slowly expanding lower belly nudged the vehicle's steering wheel.

THE END

Next Week: the February installment of Corporate Chubbies; then get ready as Tracey throws a party!

Latest posts

Back