• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Trying to find an Old mid to late 90s documentary

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zbot19

So this documentary was aired I want to say between 96-97. Maybe 98' but it was showcasing how the rest of the world viewed the larger female form. I feel like the documentary was only 30 mins but it could have been 60 mins. In one excerpt of the documentary it showcased about 5 to 6 women in a bath house that was like underground and the photographer was taking pictures of these women to kind of recreate some art that was a passion his. One of these women was a beautiful red head in a blue one piece swimsuit. After all these years I cannot get that scene out of my mind. Curious if anyone else had seen this around that time and could remember the name of the documentary? Thanks for any helpful suggestions.

Latest posts

Back