BHM The Officer and the Intern

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

silverasset

This is my first ever attempt at writing down one of the fantasies that circulate my head. I'm not a writer by any means but it felt so freeing to finally write down an idea that I've had plaguing me. I hope you all enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it.

The Officer and the Intern
Kyla

I remember that day like it was yesterday. I took a deep breath in to calm my nerves and pushed open the door. As I entered the conference room, I took in the long table surrounded by chairs, their owners all wide eyed at seeing someone so young representing health and safety enter the room. On the wall was a big projector where the meeting slides would be displayed. Thankfully my team had saved me a seat next to them and I quickly plopped down trying not to draw any more attention to myself. I knew it could be a surprise to the board to see a young, fairly attractive girl not even mid 20’s come through the door, but even so I hadn’t been prepared for all the stares. Surely, it's not such a shock to see someone that’s not a middle-aged white male in health and safety I thought to myself, and internally giggled. The meeting started and I began to relax and observe the other people sat around the table. I was by far the youngest person in the room, everyone was at least 30 and they all looked very serious and professional. There were a few women but the room was mostly full of balding men wearing smart suits.

As I slowly glanced around, one of the men sat nearly opposite me began to speak and I turned to look at them. My breath suddenly hitched in my throat, I could feel my heart beginning to beat faster and it took all of my control not to bite my lip. Sat nearly in front of me was this gorgeous man. He was speaking in a deep, smooth tone and I couldn’t help but hang on his every word. His eyes were these pools of blue, he had olive tanned skin and a head of curly dark brown hair, he spoke as if he’d always lived in England so I assumed that he must have maybe Spanish or Italian relatives. His eyes were lighting up in excitement as he spoke and he seemed to be really passionate about what he was saying, as he moved his head from side to side his slight double chin wobbled and his dimples showed as he smiled around the room. He looked very broad, he had a thick neck leading down to wide shoulders, he wore just a simple light blue shirt but I could see the outline of moobs which were resting on a slightly prominent belly. Wide, muscular, but very soft, just my type mmm and then to top it off his looks were bloody gorgeous. I reckoned he was probably late 40’s so double my age, but I prefer guys a bit older. He spoke with such confidence and knowledge. I hung on his every word, he introduced himself as Declan: a police officer that does a lot of work promoting health and safety within the operational side of the force.

I’m getting ahead of myself; I should set the scene. I work in health and safety for a police force. I’ve been an intern for the team for about 2 months so I’m very new to understanding health and safety, not to mention working within a large police force. This is the first board meeting I’ve had to attend so it was quite a nerve-wracking day. I spent most of the meeting subtly staring at Declan, crossing my legs in sexual frustration. Why did there have to be someone so perfectly my type just sat right there! I was glad I’d made an effort for the meeting and had put on some make up that day and straightened my long ash blonde hair. However, he didn’t seem to notice me, he talked avidly around the room about the current project and then as soon as the meeting had finished he got up quickly and left, it seemed he was a busy man. As he’d got up to leave, I noticed he was tall, about 6 foot, and he was soft all over. His shirt was tucked into smart trousers and his belly hung over the waistband slightly covering his belt. The shirt appeared to be slightly tight, with the last two buttons straining a little against his soft lower belly. I wanted to squeeze it. As he’d turned around to leave the room I admired his chubby arse and thick thighs, god this man was a dream. I was practically drooling as he left, but then before I knew it the door had closed behind him and I wondered if I would ever see him again. Often it happens that you will see someone once in a meeting and then chances are you may never see them again, or at least not for a long, long time. But as fate had it, it turns out our paths would cross again after not so long....

A couple weeks later

Kyla

“Right” said my manager startling me from the work I had been buried in, “I’ve got a new project for you, I want you to put together a document on the general risks that an average response police officer will face when they go on patrol. Look through existing documents and information out there and compile the best aspects, but to make sure it is relevant and up to date you will need to speak to a police officer and I know just the person...” Yes, that person was Declan and I nearly fist pumped the air when I was told, but somehow managed to keep a calm exterior. My manager explain that he is a police officer that helps out loads with health and safety matters, but he is an extremely busy man so it might be hard to find time to go through this project with him. However, I was not going to be put off, I searched his email and next to it was the profile picture with those beautiful blue eyes, dimpled smile and double chin staring back at me as if he was right there. I prayed that he would agree to a face to face meeting rather than just sending information via email. Two days later my prayers were answered and I checked my emails to see that he was more than happy to get involved and would arrange a slot in his calendar in a couple weeks before another big meeting to see me. Ahhh I was so excited! I just had to be near him, I could not get him out of my head, and even though this meeting was very professional I was still so excited to meet with him one on one.

The night before the meeting with Declan I could barely sleep, I kept tossing and turning trying to think of my best outfit and how to look as pretty as possible. I got up at 5am that morning and did a full face of make-up, using my brown eyeshadow which brings out the blue tints in my eyes, even though they are mostly grey. I popped on some lip-gloss and straightened my hair, I dressed smart but sexy in black trousers that clung to my round arse and a light brown top that showed off my boobs and small waist. I felt good and it was obvious I’d made a bit of an extra effort because I got a few extra looks that day as I entered the office. However, the only person I cared about having a stare from was the gorgeous chunky blue-eyed man that was sat at a little table in the corner of the office. As I walked towards him, I saw him looking at me and inwardly my heart leaped. I couldn’t understand how I was so obsessed with him so quickly but just everything about him made me want him. As I sat down across from him I shyly murmured high and stretched out my hand, he shook it and my small hand was enclosed in his much larger one, he had a strong confident grip and I didn’t want him to let go. He was wearing a white shirt today with the collar slightly open and I could see a little of his tanned chest. This shirt was slightly clinging to his soft frame just as deliciously as his other shirt had when I’d first seen him those couple of weeks ago. He smiled at me, showing those dimples and I wanted to faint.

silverasset

Declan

I’ve worked in the force for nearly 30 years now, I started when I was 18 as a police officer back when we had to wear white shirts and wore tall hats and carried truncheons. Very different to today, I love the job, its high risk but so rewarding and I’ve seen so many things over the years. A great passion of mine is seeing the environment become safer for officers, so much has progressed over the years and I want to help it move forwards even more. I’ve often become involved in health and safety projects before around risk management and dealing with assaults on police officers. The other week I’d been presenting some ideas at a board meeting and they seemed to be well received because people respect how long I’ve been on the frontline for. Then a couple weeks ago I received an email from this young girl Kyla who said she is the health and safety intern and is working on a risk management project needing some operational insight from someone who is doing the job. My schedule is jam packed but this sounds like a project I would love to get on board with and the force don’t often have interns so all the more reason to make some time to meet with her and encourage this girl in her work.

I’d gotten up early that morning, the bed beside me had already been empty when I woke, it is most of the time now. Things are not good between me and my wife and they haven’t been for a while. We got together when we were young and since then have just grown apart. We don’t have kids and there's nothing holding us together, it's just a loveless marriage that I keep trying to save but she doesn’t want to. I don’t think she's attracted to me anymore. I used to be young and handsome, and then I got fat and old, despite such an active job all the donuts and chippies on the job gradually accumulated themselves onto my body. I try not to look in the mirror too much, I’m quite a chunky police officer, the weight has settled pretty evenly around my body: rounder cheeks, double chin, thicker neck, thicker arms, thicker thighs, thicker everywhere with a slightly protruding round stomach that as of lately will not be disguised in any of my shirts. It's always there just bulging out a bit, straining those last two buttons and I can feel it beginning to hang over my belt. I was chasing down a suspect yesterday and noticed how wobbly my body felt, my thighs were rubbing together, my moobs were clapping and my stomach was bouncing up and down. I’m still physically fit enough to do the job well, but I’m undeniably becoming fat, as my wife likes to remind me, and I just can’t seem to shift it. As the years roll by, I just seem to be becoming slowly larger, softer, spreading out more and taking up more space. The other day I weighed in at 270lbs, when I’d started as a police officer, I’d been a trim 180lbs of muscle. My wife has just had enough of it and I think she resents me for it somehow, which I think is unjustified, donuts are way too tempting...

I'd made my way to headquarters where the health and safety team are based and sat down at an empty table in the far corner of the open plan office. I noticed the chair did not feel very robust, it creaked as I lowered myself onto it, my love handles pushed into the sides of the chair and as I lowered myself down further I could feel resistance where my fat belly was too big to fit between the arms of the chair and so it ended up slightly resting on top. I hadn’t realized I’d gotten this big I thought as I felt my fat resting around me, I made the mistake of looking down and saw how I was packed into this little chair with every roll and bulge of fat on full display. “Oh well” I thought, “at least it's just a fairly informal meeting with a young intern, I expect they're used to seeing middle aged overweight men and even if they're slightly disgusted, they're only a child they won’t notice too much and this doesn’t need to take long”.

I noticed this young woman enter the office, she had a lovely figure, medium height, wide hips with a small waist and from what I could see from this far away she had perky tits. Her long straight ash blonde hair fell nearly to her waist, and it didn’t look like extensions so fair play to see her with long real hair. She was striding across the office at a brisk pace and then it dawned on me that she was heading for me, shit! This was not the kid I was expecting but instead a stunning young woman who had to be in her early to mid 20’s. As she came closer, I saw her pretty face, covered in light make up with freckles scattering her nose showing through and a pair of grey eyes staring right at me. I felt like an old slob and was mortified. I certainly wasn’t expecting a meeting with such a young and attractive person, if I’d been 12 or so years younger and unmarried then maybe I’d have tried to put my charm on her a bit. She sat down across from me, extended her hand to shake mine and introduced herself. Her voice was soft, posh English and I felt like I could listen to it all day long. As we introduced ourselves and explained our backgrounds it was apparent that she is very new to the force but she seems smart and picks things up easily. She seemed a little flustered but made little jokes here and there, there were no airs or pretenses with her, she seemed really open and happy to learn and develop this project. It was like a breath of fresh air, I felt myself relaxing, smiling and joking along with her. It was rare for me to get on well this quickly with someone and she was so interested in all my years being a police officer and listening to me talk away.

We worked through most of the work but didn’t manage to finish it all so we arranged to meet up the next morning to go through the rest, already I couldn’t wait to see her again. Suddenly I checked myself, what was I thinking, I’m 46, far too old to be thinking about someone nearly half my age, a married man even if it looks like that might be ending, and if that weren’t enough I’m about 5 stone overweight so she would never be attracted to me! I can’t be having thoughts like these! I can’t be getting excited over a gorgeous girl in her 20’s, it's just stupid. It wasn’t just her looks that drew me in but her personality was incredible, I hadn’t smiled or laughed this much in years and I certainly hadn’t felt this connected to a person, well, in forever. The meeting had ended, she’d left and I was sat thinking about what had just happened. I’d never experienced feelings like this before and it was unlike me to ever be so desperate to get to know someone else this much before. It had to stop, I had to shut off these stupid thoughts. I couldn’t encourage myself; I could already see myself making the excuses not to show for the meeting tomorrow and I’d just email her regarding the rest of the project. I couldn’t entertain myself with such a distraction, I’d only end up falling for her at this rate and my poor heart could not deal with that rejection.

silverasset

Kyla

I woke up the following day to a message from my manager asking me to work from home. I wanted to cry; yesterday had been perfect and I’d been so excited to see Declan again. However, the first case of coronavirus has been found in this country overnight and so as precaution while the rest of the team figure out what to do, my manager thought it was best I stay home. I then checked my work emails and saw there was one from Declan and my heart started racing. It turns out it was just him making apologies and saying something had come up and he couldn’t meet today, but that if I email him over the rest of the document, he will look at it in his spare time and email me his thoughts. I was gutted, that email meant there was no future prospect of us meeting up again. I wondered if I’d done something to upset him to make him want to cancel, then I thought don’t be silly, he’s a busy man and now with coronavirus being in this country he will probably be busier than ever. I was still selfishly upset though, I thought we had got along so well, his personality was amazing, I’d just been able to be myself and have a laugh with him. I’d secretly hoped that he would have caught onto the fact that I was flirting with him and would want another meeting. Apparently not, he probably has a stunning wife at home and didn’t even look twice at me. I was so upset, it's rare that I’m really attracted to someone physically and their personality. So far, he had checked every box and I couldn’t find a fault, but then maybe this was the fault, I grimaced, if only he’d just found me a bit attractive and fun to flirt with and we could have met up again.

It turns out even if he’d wanted to, we wouldn’t have ended up meeting again. Coronavirus spread around the country and my manager asked me to work from home. I’ve had a few emails eventually from Declan, he made the time to finish the project with me which I really appreciated, I tried to make conversation but he was very straight to the point and didn’t respond to anything asides from to do with the project. I’ve just accepted it, lockdown is hard enough without worrying about a guy. I struggled a lot at the start, being away from the gym was a shock to the system and I did gain a little bit of weight. However, I then took up running again and began home workouts. With a bit of discipline, I lost the weight I gained and more. I began using lockdown to work on myself and found myself becoming even fitter and more toned than when I was going to the gym! I was never really chunky before but now I’ve got really lean whilst still keeping my perky butt and boobs. I’d also been really interesting in becoming a police officer, hence why I’d been so eager to ask Declan what it's like for him. Applications opened despite lockdown and everything was done online, I was successful and couldn’t wait to get started, however vetting takes months and months so I knew that I’d be staying in my internship for a while more which I didn’t mind.

Declan

I didn’t think things could get more depressing but they have. I closed and threw away the little box of thoughts and feelings I had for that girl Kyla. What with the world being in turmoil I was really busy with both police officer shifts but also more office work than ever to help the force deal with the pandemic of coronavirus. This just meant that I’m being more sedentary than usual not to mention I’m working a lot from home and so have a steady supply of snacks and take outs happening. Needless to say, it's been wreaking havoc on my already overweight frame. My wife doesn’t even sleep in the same bed as me anymore, she's a keyworker so she's out the house most of the time as well. On the rare occasions we see each other she just looks at me in disgust and the other day she told me to stop eating myself out of a job. I retorted that I can still do my job physically just fine despite being fat and she just stormed off. I think she's going to file for divorce soon, either that or I will but I’m so busy with work I haven’t had a chance. With the current circumstances neither of us can even move out till lockdown is over. It's just completely miserable, I feel so low and alone so I’m eating more than ever and as a result my wife just hates me more than ever, it’s a viscous cycle and I wish I’d never married her. I just can’t wait for lockdown to be over and we can divorce and go our separate ways.

6 months later

Kyla

A vaccine had finally been created and people were able to start going back to work and their normal lives. I’m just so happy to be going back to work, I’ve really missed it, I love working in health and safety and I’m so excited to finish the internship and then become a police officer! On the first day back, we have a board meeting to go through what everyone's worked on during lockdown, I’m presenting on the project that I finished with Declan. Ugh talking of him I wonder if he will be in the board meeting today, he was at the last one so I’m hoping I might get to see him today. Even though my silly crush is very much one sided I was excited to see my eye candy for those couple of hours. No one had caught my eye like he had and at least I could say hi to him as we’d got on so well last time at least I felt like I could probably chat to him a bit afterwards.

Declan

Shit, shit, shit. Nothing fits. I’ve gone through all my shirts, they’re all 2xl and the buttons are straining. I should have checked prior to this meeting, fuck. There was no time to go and buy a new shirt, the only thing I could think of was to wear a white shirt with a white t shirt underneath so no one could see my skin where the buttons were being pulled apart. I wished I could just cancel and skype in, but as it was the first big meeting after coronavirus had been sorted, it was mandatory that everyone was there. Which meant there would be even more people than ever, brilliant. I hadn’t realized I’d gained so much weight. I knew I’d gained, just not this much, I’d never thought I’d grow out of an xxl before. I went to shave and noticed in the mirror how much face was much puffier and my double chin was encasing my jaw line. I looked undeniably fat, like I’d been blown up like a balloon over the past months. This was going to be humiliating, turning up to this meeting, as there was no escaping that everyone would see how fat I’ve gotten.

Kyla

I got to the big meeting room early, it would probably be packed today and I needed a seat at the table as I was presenting. I was feeling quite nervous, but I’d prepared well and had worked really hard so I was confident that everyone would be happy with my ideas. I was feeling good in myself as well, I’d made an effort again today, my hair was lightly curled down to nearly my waist and I’d put on some make up. I’d got some new work clothes as well because of the weight I’d lost, it felt so good to be a tight size 10 which I’d gone down to from a 12 at the start of lockdown. I’d gone for a new style, high waisted smart black trousers that hugged my arse and then were flares. I thought they looked pretty cool and I could wear my black boots underneath and still look smart (I’m not one for heels), I’d paired it with a baby pink ¾ length sleeve bodysuit that proper clung to me and showed up my even smaller waist and toned arms. I felt really good!

People stared filing into the room and taking up seats, suddenly I inhaled sharply. Declan was entering the room, he filled the doorway, he looked enormous. He’d clearly gained a lot of weight during the last 6 months, god he looked delicious, I nearly licked my lips. As he walked in, I subtly eyed him up and down, it looked as if hed gained around 30lbs in lockdown. Everything about him was bigger, he was wider, I noticed he took up more of the door way as he came in. His face was rounder, his double chin fuller, his thighs were larger filling up the trousers he wore and slightly straining the material. Then last of all I let myself gaze at his gorgeous belly, on full show in the tightest white shirt, I was positive it was the same white shirt he had worn when I had last seen him over 6 months ago. Back then it fitted just normally, a little tight when he’d sat down but other than that it was no were near fitting like it did now. It was skin tight clinging to the rolls cascading down his sides. I could clearly see where his large belly overlapped his waistband (I don’t think he was wearing a belt today), whereas before it had only slightly overlapped. This time it was hanging deliciously.

He sat down heavily in a chair across from me, the chair barely contained him and his sides were puffing over the arm rests. He looked up and saw me staring, and went bright red. I blushed and smiled at him; I hope he hadn’t noticed me gazing at him too much. He gave me a strained smile back and quickly looked away looking upset.
Oh dear, maybe he had seen me looking and had mistaken the gaze. Yet if that was so he couldn’t be far from the truth. I was sat here cross legged trying to control my sexual frustration. I couldn’t be this distracted when I had a presentation to give! Declan continued to look upset and I was so sad that I had maybe caused that. Then again why would he care, he’d cancelled further meetings with me before we even knew coronavirus would stop things. Thankfully that helped me get my thoughts focused and I was able to get up and present my project.

I noticed Declan staring at me intently as I presented. It almost seemed like he was checking me out! However, as soon as the meeting finished, I tried to make eye contact with him and say hi but he just gathered his things and rushed out without a backward glance. I sadly watched his big arse jiggle away and wondered if this time if I ever would actually see him again as that was the last board meeting I’d be attending before finishing my internship and becoming a police officer.

silverasset

Months later...

Kyla

I walked on stage to shake the Chief Constables hand with all my family and close friends clapping me on in the audience. I was beaming from cheek to cheek, I was so bloody proud that I’d make it through the 3 months of training and was ready to begin my official shifts and meet my new team. I’d been stationed to a police station only a couple towns away and I could not wait to get started now I’d finished the classroom-based training!

Declan

In a sense, things have sorted themselves a bit. No, I haven’t managed to shift any fat, but I’ve been dragging my fat arse to the gym at the police station and been lifting weights the past few months. It's made me feel mentally so much better in myself and while I haven’t lost any fat, I’ve definitely gained muscle, my shoulders look so much broader and I just feel stronger overall. In a way I almost like the shape I’ve developed, maybe its fucked up because I still look undeniably fat, but I look thick and strong and I feel it! I think my better mental state is also due to the divorce being finalized between myself and my now ex-wife. She moved out last month and it's like a breath of fresh air. I still need to move out as its just me living in a huge 4 bed house and I don’t need space like that, not that myself and my wife did anyways! Besides I want sort of a fresh start away from the memories of her. I’m sleeping better and just feeling more relaxed and myself.

Today I woke up early as I’m on a morning shift, I got to work at 5am so I could train before my shift starts at 7. I got to the gym and began my workout, usually at this time there's most of us training before shift. I hadn’t been there long and the gym door opens and a new face walks in. Well, not a new face, I nearly dropped the bar from my overhead press position in shock. Looking incredible in blue lycra shorts and matching sports bra was none other than Kyla, who had been haunting my fucking dreams ever since I’d met her. I vaguely recalled my Seargeant saying we had a new recruit joining the team. Fuck she's the new recruit. I realized I was gaping at her mouth open. God how does she look more breathtaking every time I see her. Today was the first time I’d seen her without make up and she was still as naturally beautiful as ever with those big grey eyes, button nose sprinkled with freckles and pouty lips. I realized she’d stopped in her tracks and was staring at me back wide eyed. I then also remembered how dismissive I’d pretended to be around her previously and perhaps she was now unsure how to approach me. So I smiled at her and put the barbell down, she walked over. “Don’t tell me you’re the new recruit!” I laughed, she smiled looking relieved that I was being nice and eagerly nodded “yup, I passed my training last week, I didn’t realize you worked here! It's so nice to see someone I know, and just lovely to see you again after so long. I was so sad we didn’t get to have more project meetings because of covid.” She quickly shut her mouth, blushing, clearly feeling she’d said too much. I dismissed her eagerness for her first day nerves and also being relieved to see a familiar face, there was no way she’d be bothered about the rest of our face to face project meetings being cancelled.... right...?

We explained brief pleasantries and then I resumed my workout and she began hers.
I was so impressed with her fitness; I couldn’t help myself but cast sly glances at her working out in the big mirrors covering the walls. She warmed up with treadmill sprints and I admired her tanned, lean muscular legs. Then she began training chest, which not to sound sexist but that surprised me to see a girl lifting so heavy and training chest. She looked perfect, small but so muscular and strong with curves in all the right places. She worked out bloody hard to and after an hour she was glistening with sweat. Meanwhile I’d still been lifting myself and I was ready for a shower. It had taken all my control to try and hide the hard on I’d been developing watching her train. I was ecstatic but gutted that she would now be a regular in my working life. My submerged attraction for her that I’d boxed away for so long was back and with a vengeance.

I showered up and got into my uniform, I made the mistake of looking at myself in the changing room mirror. My police uniform had been sized up due to the um significant gains during lockdown. However, it did nothing to hide the obvious swell of my large belly. I’m so fat I can’t even see my toes when I look down, I just see the curve of my heavy stomach. It drops out of my high vis vest as well and in the black lycra style tops there is just everything on display. I have to tuck my top into my cargos as well as its uniform police so it's clear that my stomach heavily hangs down over my belt. I just look like a fattened pig, well a muscular one underneath all the flab though at least. If I wasn’t so fucking huge, I’d be fairly attractive with my tanned skin, curly brown hair and blue eyes. But not with this added gut, I slapped it and it wobbled for a few seconds after, I felt kind of turned on which was weird, must be some strange humiliation thing I thought to myself and then left the bathroom thinking nothing more of it but focusing on how to get through work now I have the distraction of Kyla.

When I walked into the office Kyla and the rest of the team were already there, I could see the other guys eyeing her up. A couple of them were around her age and in perfect shape, I sighed, I could never compete with that. I just needed to distance myself from her. One of them had perched themselves on her desk flexing their biceps not so subtly and she was laughing at whatever they were saying. She looked up and saw me and grinned, I just nodded curtly back and went to sit down at my desk. Before I turned away, I noticed her face had dropped and she looked sad. I was surprised my response could make her look that way, after all she had ken doll sat pretty much on her lap. I just knew I needed to distance myself from her, she was so friendly and if I get close, I’ll end up falling for her and I just can’t be dealing with the inevitable rejection.

Kyla

I couldn’t understand why Declan had given me such a disapproving curt look. I couldn’t understand what I’d done. Everyone else was so friendly, some of them almost too friendly, I think a couple of the lads decided to try their chances. Typically, they’re attractive, my age, lean and muscular, but I’ve only got eyes for Declan. I couldn’t believe my luck when I walked in the gym and saw him there.

Before I knew it I’d been there a week. Unfortunately, Declan was being so distant, he never looked at me or said hi and I was so upset. I wondered if I’d done something, but I couldn’t work out what it would be or why he’d care so much. Or maybe it's just nothing to do with me, who knows. I was so upset but I had a job to do so I got on with it. So far, I haven’t been paired with Declan to go to calls or on patrol, only the young lads but I get on well with them as thankfully I made it very clear I wasn’t going to be flirting back and now we’re just friends.
The next couple of weeks carried on much the same. I was so busy learning the role and Declan was always paired up with someone else or in headquarters helping with health and safety matters. I won’t lie, I have cried at night sometimes over it. After a hard shift and cold stares from Declan it can get a bit much. I’ll have to talk to him and see what's wrong at some point but I never have the chance.

silverasset

Finally, I got my chance. “You two are paired for the day” said the sergeant pointing at me and then at Declan. He looked up in shock from the donut he was tucking into. Don’t get me started on how much this guy eats, I get wet daily. It starts by me seeing him in the gym before each shift and he’s lifting away looking deliciously muscly underneath his fat. Then in the day he doesn’t hold back, he usually eats when he thinks everyone else is distracted and not noticing, a pie here, a donut there. Of course, I notice everything, I can’t help it. I can just sense his presence in a room, plus he always smells incredible of this musky oud sort of scent. Anyways I’m getting distracted. He licks the sugar off his plump limps and stares at the sergeant. “It's about time you two worked with each other, Kyla has been paired with the other 4 people in the team, now it's time for you to properly show her the ropes”. Before Declan and I even had a chance to respond a priority 1 call came through for us of a nearby robbery. We each grabbed our kits, ran out the police station and jumped into the police van. Declan wacked on the blue lights and we began tearing through the streets towards the local store where the report had said a couple of teenagers were attempting to rob an old shopkeeper.

We were both just completely in work mode, thankfully whatever issues Declan had with me were dropped and he just led me through what we needed to do. By the time we got there we saw one lad running away from the store. We both jumped out the van and began sprinting after this lad, he was fast, but myself and Declan were both fit and after a few minutes the lad started to tire and we were able to corner him and Declan quickly pinned him against a wall and handcuffed him. There were a series of robberies this lad had participated in prior and we found a wad of notes taken from the till on him. I ran back to get the police van and then we bundled him in the back and began driving him to the nearest bridewell. I was buzzing, I hadn’t been involved in arrest before let alone a chase! Declan and I had worked so well together despite me being so new to the role.

He smiled at me as we drove to take the lad to custody and asked me how I’d found my first chase and arrest. I chatted away excitedly still high off the adrenaline and he just smiled and listened to me, interjecting here and there. I was so happy, all that coldness he’d been giving me seemed to have been lifted. We took the lad into custody and on the way back to the station Declan told me to put some music on and that I’d better choose carefully else he’d judge me forever; he said the last part jokingly and winked at me making me blush. I grinned; I knew he was expecting me to put on something from the top 40 but I’m a big lover of some older bands. I clicked on ‘don’t stop’ by Fleetwood Mac, my favorite son, and he turned to me eyebrows raised in surprise “well okay, I’m impressed, I can’t even find fault with that” he grinned. We spent the rest of the journey sharing our favorite songs and singing along together. I could hardly believe this was the same cold guy I’d worked around for the last two weeks. It was like things had gone back to how they were when I’d first met him.

When we got back to the station dusk was beginning to fall and our sergeant asked us to patrol the town and said we could take our break for food whilst out on patrol if we wanted. I happily agreed as it was a warm evening and I was looking forwards to patrolling with Declan. I was picking things up really quickly and everyone seemed impressed with me so that was good. We began walking around the town just looking out for any disturbances or issues, but it was a peaceful summers evening and the town was fairly quiet. We just chatted away about the job and how I was finding it and time passed quickly, before I knew it we’d been out for an hour and then I heard Declan's stomach rumbling. He blushed knowing I’d heard it and patted his large belly sighing “I guess that’s the cue I should feed this thing”. I was so turned on; here is this gorgeous man just openly talking about needing to feed his fat belly mmm. I could barely tear my eyes away from his gut but somehow managed to look up, “I fancy a cheeseburger” I stated, from the past two weeks I knew he couldn’t resist a McDonalds. Plus, the food was packed full of calories and I wanted to see him stuff his face, I knew he had to be hungry, he hadn’t snacked on shift once since that donut at the start. He licked his lips “ah I really shouldn’t, can’t be encouraging my expanding waistline anymore, but fuck it lets go, I’m just so hungry” he embarrassingly admitted. I looked away and bit my lip, god he made it so hard for me to control myself.

Declan

I give up. I’m an arsehole. Here’s this lovely girl that I’ve just been pushing away because I can’t control my stupid feelings, it's not her fault that she's perfect and all she’s ever done is be really friendly to me. I was shocked when it was sprung on me today that we were being paired together, but I’d soon snapped into work mode and we’d had a hectic day chasing down a robbery suspect and then arresting them. We’d worked really well together! She was such a quick learner and so eager to just get involved. I felt all the walls I’d put up with her just falling away, I just had to confront my feelings head on and deal with them, certainly pushing her away to cope hadn’t worked one bit. The crazy side of my head had this little voice telling me that somehow, I stood a chance, she was just so friendly towards me and she’d made a few comments that almost sounded like compliments. But those were definitely crazy thoughts.

Kyla

We picked up food and Declan told me he had a favorite spot to sit in to eat, it was a bench on this bridge across a river going through the city center. The view was stunning, the sun was setting and the sky was golden and birds were flying back to their nests for the night. Sat there, side by side, looking over the suns golden reflection on the river with the silhouetted city buildings in the background I just felt so content. It also felt like the right time to bring up the conversation I’d been needing to have with Declan all day. I was a bit nervous but I needed an answer or to at least make him realise he’d been a bit of a dick.

I turned to him, he was currently stuffing his face with chicken nuggets and I nearly lost my train of thought, but then caught myself “This may sound weird but I need to speak to you about something” I carefully started. He looked up and his face dropped at my serious tone and he nodded for me to go on. “I’m sorry if I’ve read into it all wrong but I just felt like you’ve been a bit cold to me since I started. I know things have been great today and it's been awesome, I just couldn’t help wondering if I’d done something to upset you prior to today and I’ve been trying to find the right time to ask you” I bit my lip nervously looking away. Maybe it was all just in my head.
“No, you’re right” Declan sighed, “I’m so sorry, I’ve had a lot going on at home and been stressed in work”. He gulped turning to face me, “and if I’m being really honest here, I’ve just been embarrassed about all this that I’ve gained over lockdown” he gestured to his stomach “I turned up to that last meeting looking like a state and I’ve just felt humiliated around everyone that was there ever since”, he knew that was a lie, it was just her opinion that he’d cared about but she didn’t need to know that. “I’ve just been dealing with so much and I’m so sorry for being such a dick to you, I’ve just felt like I’m a terrible role model and a fat arsehole and just been keeping my distance despite you always being so nice to me, so again I’m really sorry”. I was shocked at his reponse but quickly gathered myself “You should have never been bothered by it; I think you looked great before lockdown and still look just as great now, a bit extra weight suits some people” I brazenly winked at him not believing this was coming out of my mouth “I’m just glad this is ironed out now, and we can move forwards and have lots more days like today, yeah?” I asked hopefully. Declan was staring at me mouth slightly open and I think I’d taken him aback a bit, but it was true. “Well, um, thanks, and uh, yeah, of course, I’d like that” he stuttered. The conversation was left at that and we carried on to complete the rest of our shift.

silverasset

That day and conversation just sorted everything out for us. I couldn’t believe my luck, because we had worked so well together our sergeant kept pairing us together and so I got to spend so much time with Declan. Yes, its work hours and there wasn’t much time to chill about and relax, but I just loved being around him. We could talk about anything and always had a laugh, being around him was like a magnetic pull and I just couldn’t and didn’t want to stay away. I think the other police officers and staff in the station have begun to talk and banter that there is something going on between us. He might be a fair bit older than me but it doesn’t look that weird when we’re stood side by side. I still get to perve on him in the gym before every shift as well. Its bloody heaven and sometimes I’ve cooked some brownies or cookies and brought them in for ‘everyone’ but I always sneak him an extra couple, he usually just raises an eyebrow at me but the other day he patted his belly and as it wobbled under his touch he looked at me and said “you really aren’t helping me lose any of this”. By the looks of things however, brownies or no brownies he was still feeding himself plenty of fattening things and his delicious belly didn’t look like it was going anywhere anytime soon.

Declan

I’m falling for her so badly and am just hoping that no one notices, especially her. Its like an amazing torture, and when people in the station joke about me and her, I just laugh it off but inside I’m just aching for there to be a hope of it. Last night we were on an evening shift together and we went back to what's become our usual spot on the bridge and chatted as we took our break to eat. She’d given me a playful nudge which sent my heart racing and asked why I’ve never talked about my ‘beautiful wife and tons of kids’. “Ah certainly no kids and I’ve got an ex-wife who is definitely not beautiful!” I’d laughed. “Shit I’m so sorry” she apologized, “I just can’t help but be nosy”. “Be nosy all you want; I’ll just be nosy right back. I’m assuming you’ve got some muscular Greek god back at home?” I laughed but in reality, this is what I’d been wondering all along. It would make a lot of sense with how she acts, she never flirts with the other younger officers, the only person she ‘flirts’ with is me, and I guess I’d be the safe bet to develop a friendship with because her boyfriend wouldn’t be mad with her getting on well with an older, fat guy. “Oh god no! I’m very much single and besides the whole Greek god thing doesn’t appeal to me” she stated, I could have sworn I saw her glance at my wide middle as she said that. She’d made a few interesting comments now that I loved to roll over in my head and fantasize over. I’d had a few unsuccessful attempts to try and shift my extra weight but it's like she can sense when I’m dieting and she brings me in brownies or donuts. Surely, if she was really repulsed by my body then she wouldn’t bring me sweet treats, right? And damn, she's single, so now I can’t explain how she's so extra friendly to me, people have told me she's clearly flirting with me, but I just can’t let myself believe that I have a chance. I don’t want to try any moves and make a fool out of myself with a colleague.

I’ve managed to buy a new house and can finally move out of the house I bought with my ex-wife. I was talking about it with Kyla the other day and saying how I’m moving house on the weekend and have got so much to do. She offered to come and help me! I’m a little taken aback as we’ve never hung out outside of work before and this will be just us two while she helps me, which is really sweet of her. I really do wonder if I have a chance, she's just perfect and I don’t know if my mind is playing tricks on me but I could swear I’ve caught her staring at me on multiple occasions when she thinks I’m not looking. And she never looks at me with disgust, instead I sometimes catch her staring at me with an intense look, similar to how I gaze at a freshly made donut ready to devour it.

Kyla

I just couldn’t help myself, maybe it was a bit forward but we get on so well and to be honest I just want to give him a hand. I cannot wait to hang out with him and help him move house.

There was a lot to move and sort out but I turned up and helped him move stuff in my car. We lifted countless of pieces of furniture up and down stairs and I’m just glad both of us are so strong, it's quite exhausting. We both have been laughing and chatting away all day though and I feel like I could never get sick of being around him. We took a break for food and I ordered us Chinese, then we got back to moving and as we were moving the last few items, I noticed he seemed quieter and a bit down. “Are you okay? You just seem a bit quiet” I asked. He sighed heavily “I don’t mean to sound depressing but its just dawned on me that I’m moving into this house all alone and its just sad”. “Ah come on” I joked, “its not been that long since you’ve divorced your ex-wife, give it some time and I’m sure you’ll meet someone, I bet there's loads of women out there that like you and you don’t even realise!” Declan made what sounded like a force laugh “I highly doubt that, I’m late 40s now and fat as hell, no one could ever like me, heck not even my ex-wife could! I might just have to get a dog and just deal with it either that or go one some sort of life revamp camp to make me likeable” he laughed sadly. “Ugh you are so harsh on yourself!” I wanted to headbut a wall in frustration, “You are perfect in every single way, your personality and physically. You don’t have to change a single thing. Any woman would be lucky to have you!” I stopped for breath just realising what I’d said, but it was too late to back out now. “It's easy for you to hypothetically say that though, I mean we’re just friends” Declan said painfully, this conversation was just killing him as he saw it as just driving in the pain that she never would like him. “I’m not saying it hypothetically you idiot, you’ve always been perfect to me from the very first day we met, well infact before then I’d seen you at a meeting and couldn’t take my eyes off you. You’re fucking gorgeous and your personality is like a magnet. I’m stupid for saying all this because I’m probably too young for you, but I just can’t deal with hearing about you disregarding yourself like this. I wish we could be more than friends and I’m sorry for saying this and making it awkward and I’ll just try and sort out my feelings and we can forget I’ve ever said anything” I rambled this out. Declan was looking at me mouth hanging open in shock frozen, fucks sake he clearly hadn’t taken what I’d said well. “I’m just going to go” I mumbled, and turned away and began to walk quickly feeling the tears welling up in my eyes. I should have just kept my stupid mouth shut. The tears began to fall and I didn’t look back so he wouldn’t see I was crying.

I was quickly walking through a passageway to the road where my car was parked still crying feeling like my heart was breaking. I heard panting behind me, heavy quick steps on the ground and then felt a big hand on my shoulder spinning me around. I looked up to see Declans blue eyes staring at me worriedly and with some sort of deeper look. “I’m so sorry I didn’t reply straight away, you just shocked me so much it was like I froze, I just couldn’t believe I was actually hearing what I’ve dreamed about hearing for months and months”. He cupped my face in his large hand and gently wiped away my tears, “I’d just told myself it would be crazy for me to ever think you could feel the same about me” and with that he pressed his lips to mine and I felt this electric energy go through my whole body and I just melted into him. My hands tangled in his curly hair and I was pressed into his huge soft belly as we kissed.

We broke away for air smiling, he laughed, “so I take it you’ve never minded all this” he grabbed the overhang of his belly and shook it making ripples of waves. I bit my lip “no I’m quite partial to a chunky guy” I winked and wrapped my hands around his wide waist, they barely went to his side as there was so much fat in the way, I could feel myself getting wet.

3 months later

We had booked a holiday away together and I’m laid on a beach in a tiny bikini with blue sky, sea and sand stretching as far as the eye can see. I look over next to me and Declan is sat there eating a huge donut with his legs spread, his bigger belly forcing them apart and resting heavily on the sand. His eyes are slightly close and he is moaning softly as he feeds himself with one hand and rubs his bottom belly roll with the other. Needless to say he has gained quite a bit more weight since we got together and he is so fat now that his belly divides in two large rolls. I’ve discovered that he loves being fat and he is still fit enough to do his job. Though his uniform is very skin tight currently. He opens his eyes and sees me admiring him and grins, his second chin has developed into a third and I lean over and wipe some sugar off it. “you look happy” I giggled. “the happiest and the fattest” he smirked.

~The End~​

Latest posts