• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

TV Show - Bear Swamp Recovery

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

b01

So, I've been watching this show, and must say I like it. The best word that sums it up for me is that its a HOOT. Yes, I just used that old word. Just some really exaggerated situations dealing with repossessions.

I like how PJ, the boss and main character doesn't have a problem with his weight. In fact he's down right proud in a sense. I one episode he even rubs his belly. Way to go man, that will teach them to wage a war on fat. :p Like it going any where. :doh:

This show also borderlines on the topic of feeder-ism. They make sure they get a shot of PJ or one of his team cramming their mouth with food. :eat1: It cracks me up when Pops mentions how they all need to go on a diet, then someone hands him pizza or a sub, and he doesn't hesitate to accept.

Latest posts

Back