• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

UK ladies over size 32... WHERE do you get clothes?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bananaspills

I am ever so slowly inching away from size 32 and I am panicking out of my head! It's hard enough finding size 32 clothes, as most so-called plus size lines who advertise sizes up to 32 (or even 36) seem to make 99% of their clothes only up to size 28 or so. (Grrr don't get m started on La Redoute, who keep sending me catalogues claiming they have up to size 36, and inside everything is up to 28 except maybe one pair of leggings or one top.)

Please help, will I have to wear muumuus? Not go out? I can't be the only one, where do you get your clothes in the UK if you're too big for 32?

PS: I tend to like leggings or stretchy trousers and long tunics or dresses... Easy to wear style stuff.

Latest posts

Back