• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Unwoman - by Rebecca - (BBW, Poetry, Introspecton)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ample Pie

Fattitude Problem
~BBW, Poetry, Introspecton - A patient responds to her physicians prognosis of barreness

[Author's Note: I wrote this poem after my doctor told me I was too fat to ever be able to have children. I guess this poem is my reaction to that, my way of mourning it and learning to live with it and letting it go. Whether my doctor's opinion is correct or not, I have no idea, this poem is not a scientific debate over weight issues, it's just my gut reaction to his assertion that my weight would prevent me from ever being a mother.]

Unwoman
by Rebecca

mother's blood,
i suckled,
i leeched,
i lived.

mother's marrow,
broken like bread,
nourished me.

i am bone of her bone.

and i am hollow,
nothing to pass on,