• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Video game music and movie sountracks and new album promo!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 64715

Hello! I'd figure I'd ask everyone what their favorite game music and/or movie soundtrack is? I compose music digitally and I score for video games. I love music by James horner, Jerry goldsmith, Michael mcann, Nobu Uematsu to name a few. I enjoy all sorts of music personally and find it enhances my ability to create music. I grew up on the old nintendo 8bit music and movie soundtracks from 80s movies. I recently just finished an orchestral - electronic album http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/gimmengong . You can listen to some of the samples on there to hear my work. I enjoy being a guy who loves bbws and I often wonder if there are any composers or artists out there who might as well.

Latest posts

Back