Weight Gain Clinic Trina by Milkdud (~BBW, Feeding Tube, ~XWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Milkdud

~BBW, Feeding Tube, ~XWG- Some people will endure nearly anything

Weight Gain Clinic
by Milkdud

The room was bright white. White tiles… White chair… white conveyor belt. And those buzzing white fluorescent lights.

Trina sat tied to a comfortable chair, but still tied to it. The conveyor belt led into a tube which had some kind of blender in it, which led to a tube dangling in front of her face. The PA system screeched and made horrible noises enough to make Trina cringe.

A voice came on.

“Haha.. Sorry. I can’t work my cell phone either.” it announced in a very generic type voice. “Sooo… Trina Sharps is it? Are you sure I have all of your dietary conditions here?”

There was a faint sound of rustling papers coming from the loudspeaker.

Trina called out “Yes.”

The speaker started again “Now then, before we get started. Are you ABSOLUTELY sure you want to go through with this? I mean, you know all the health risks and the fact that not ALL men enjoy a larger lady like myself?” he asked in a polite manner.

The blonde girl replied with a nod.

“Okay then, let me explain the rules.”

1. You can stop anytime you want to.
2. I will always be able to see what you’re doing so no cheating!
3. Cheating will result in a higher more difficult goal to reach.
4. Each room has a certain condition that must be met before moving on.
5. The rules for each room will be posted in the room.
6. You will continue through the rooms until you reach the sleep chamber or until you reach the weight specified by you to me.
7. And most of all, have fun

Trina remembered the rules well, but she still couldn’t figure out why she was tied to a chair.

“Alright then let me explain the system. You’ll notice in this particular room, there is a door with a red and green light above it. The green light means that the door has been unlocked and you are free to move on. A red light means you are not performing the challenge correctly and will be penalized. Understand?”

Again Trina nodded.

“Now then, you’ll notice that there is a length of ratty looking string tied loosely around your waist. The idea for this room, is to gorge, until you break that string. And remember. I am the all seeing eye. I know if you are cheating.”

He said smugly. “The food will come out of that tube. If you’ll just bite down on that for me.”

Trina looked down at the string. It was pretty loose, but nothing she couldn’t handle. She had about 2-3 inches of slack. She looked up and bit the hose sucking it into her mouth some. The something important hit her. She quickly spit the tube out and yelled out to the ominous.

“Hey wait! What if I need to talk to you? What do I do then?” there was a moment of silence.

“Just call me PA. But remember, I’m not here to talk so don’t expect me to respond too often.”

She nodded and bit down on the tube again. A loud buzzer went off as the conveyor belt started turning. It was too high up to see what food was coming down. Trina closed her eyes and waited. She could hear the blender chopping up the food then tasted it. She opened her eyes as it tasted pretty good, kind of like cake batter.

She gulped it down as more and more started coming through the tube. It was now at a constant rate. Trina used to gorge herself before hand so her stomach was already used to something like this. But the liquid was so filling. After about 20 minutes she was full, and still had about an inch of space.

“Yea, she’s pretty good looking. Well she’s about 5’ 4” with really blonde hair. She’s got a nice enough rack. No belly or ass though. If she didn’t have them tits she’d be a bean pole. … yea I know. She’s got a long way to go still.” Pa spoke into the phone occasionally glancing at the camera feed.

“Okay man, I’ll talk to ya later” PA said as he hung up the phone. He noticed Trina struggling some and turned down the speed a bit.

“C’mon girl. You’ve still got a ways.” He muttered staring at the screen.

Meanwhile Trina really was struggling to get every gulp down, but if she didn’t, she’d have to sit here longer, and probably eat more. She could feel her bloated belly expanding with each gulp of the tasty sweet liquid. She opened her eyes and saw it turn a dark brown. It tasted like chocolate. She closed her eyes again and was lost in the bliss of being overfed, along with the excellent taste of the new liquid stuff.

Her belly was packed after about 30 minutes of constant swallowing. She felt the string around her tight stomach, and it was starting to dig into her. She just hoped it broke before she did. Finally after 45 minutes of constant stuffing, the string broke and the liquid stopped flowing. Trina’s eyes were hazy and she felt completely stuffed. Not an inch of room left in her, now formidable gut. She opened her eyes and saw that some of the liquid was still in the tube. She figured what the hell, and drained the rest of the tube then spit it out. She tried to let out a sigh but found that she didn’t have enough breathing room and just sat there, fat and full of sweets.

The speaker crackled again and PA’s placid voice came on once again. “Wow, good job Trina! Uh… remind me to shorten that string for the next customer. When you feel ready you may head into the next room. It’s your first sleep chamber.”

The speaker cut off and Trina was in silence except for her own labored breathing.

She checked herself, poking her fingers under her belly to get an idea of how much it expanded. It rested just barely on her lap covering the waist line of her pants which miraculously held during her stuffing. Her shirt wasn’t anywhere near covering her belly but still did it’s best. Trina looked as though she was about to give birth.

Slowly she rose to her feet cradling her bloated body and made her way into the sleep chamber. It was kind of cozy looking. PA had a nice touch when it came to room design. Trina, bleary eyed and sleepy from the gorging waddled towards the bed and sat down. *POP* The button on her pants flew off and landed somewhere on the white tile floor. Trina smiled and let her belly open the rest of the zipper and lied down and fell asleep.

(Continued in post 5 of this thread)

Milkdud

What the hey is Tibe?

A typo? Should have been tube - thanks for the catch, now corrected.

BTB

a nut, but not just a nut
Nice, always thought about writing some story like this so you got me hooked

Milkdud

“Trriiiiiiinaaaaa” Pa’s familiar voice echoed through Trina’s dreamy state. Her eyes fluttered open and she looked around. The enchanting aroma of food filled her nostrils and she heaved her body up.

“Oof…” She said looking down, seeing a belly poking out. She smiled gleefully knowing that PA knew what he was doing. She looked around and saw a table with a breakfast buffet on it. No further instructions came from PA. Trina had a pretty good idea of what to do. She sat down in the wooden chair and dug in. A stack of flapjacks, 4 eggs, scrambled. A few strips of bacon, a few slices of ham.

Trina smiled ear to ear as she tasted the food. It was absolutely delicious! She scarfed down the pancakes a bit too fast. She leaned back and decided it would be better to massage and rest for a minute or two. A flashing green light caught Trina’s attention. PA said nothing about a flashing light.

“PA?” She called out. A few moments of silence and PA came over the loud speaker.

“What does the flashing green light mean?” Trina asked staring at it.

“OH! That. Yea well I changed the system a bit. A flashing light tells you what direction you’re headed. Example, A flashing green light means that you are doing the right thing where as a solid green light means you are free to move on. Same thing with the red light. Flashing means you are doing wrong, and Solid means you’ve been penalized.” The system clicked off.

That was thoughtful of him, Trina thought to herself. She pulled her chair closer and started stuffing herself again. Everything was just so delicious, but she was starting to get full again. She had zipped up her pants before she started, but her bloated belly was starting to push it back down. Trina finally finished her plate and let out an exasperated sigh. She looked over her boobs at her protruding belly. The light remained green signaling that she could leave. She pushed herself on to her feet and stood a bit awkwardly.

It looked as though her belly threatened to topple her at any moment. She walked slowly into the next room and saw some clothes sitting on a table. She picked them up and looked them over as the door shut behind her. They were bigger, to accommodate her growing size. That was good because her pants definitely didn’t fit her anymore, and her shirt couldn’t cover her belly, and her breasts felt a little too snug in her shirt.

The speaker came on again. “Those are your new clothes. You can rest here for a while before moving on. There’s no cameras in this room so don’t be embarrassed. The light will turn green when it’s time to move along.”

Trina double checked to see if there was no cameras around. She got changed and admired the clothes in a full length mirror. There was also a bathroom, so she decided to take care of business. She found a few books on a shelf and decided to pass the time reading. She picked up Diary by Chuck Palahniuk. Bizarre book. But after about 3 hours the light turned green signaling that Trina had to move on. There was another conveyor belt in this room, but there was also a scale this time.

“You’ll notice the scale on the floor there Miss Sharps?” PA’s voice said in a light hearted tone. “If you would be so kind as to step on that please.

Trina stepped on the scale which read 145 a few moments later.

“Ok, we’ll start you off with something easy… Oh say… 5 pounds.” PA said doing some quick math in his head. “Hope you like Italian.”

Just as PA finished the conveyor belt began to move. There was a chair in between it and the scale, so Trina took a seat. Did he really want her to eat 5 pounds of food? The first dish came out. It was… something… Trina was never good at picking out different types of Pasta. She just ate them. Trina dug in with passion. Whoever was making this food knew what they were doing!

Trina had no problem putting away 5 mid sized plates of if despite her protesting belly. The conveyor paused with the food on it much to the dismay of Trina who was looking forward to the Chicken Parm on the end of it. Her stomach was stretched tight as a drum but for some reason Trina really wanted that last dish.

“Ok, Trina. Try the scale again.” PA announced. Trina looked back at the scale then back at the dish. She was starting to sweat from all the food packed into her belly. But reluctantly she stood up and got on the scale. Standing was painful for her but she still looked at that last dish.

“6 pounds… That’s pretty good there Trina.” The green light went on signaling to move on. Trina paused for a few moments.

“PA?” She called out sitting back down on the chair, which gave an awful creak.

“Would it be ok if I ate the last plates on the belt?” She said looking around.

“Do you think you can handle it? I mean you look ready to burst right now.” PA responded sounding a bit concerned.

“Well, Can I at least try? Chicken Parm is my all time favorite food.” She half pleaded with the faceless voice. There was no response from PA but the belt moved the remaining three plates towards her. Trina half smiled and dug into the plate full of raviolis. About 10 minutes later, she managed to choke them down, and the next plate, leaving only the Chicken.

Trina was fading in and out of consciousness, breathing was difficult and she was starting to sweat. But she took up the fork anyway and started on the chicken. She was well rewarded with the best tasting chicken she had ever had in her life. She savored every bite of it.

When she was done, Trina was completely stuffed. Not an ounce of space left in her. Her belly stuck much further out then her breasts and she could see it leaning back. Even her new pants felt really tight on her. Her gorged belly stuck out at least 4 inches as she felt under it to unbutton her pants. She button nearly jumped off and her belly moved out in almost every direction. Trina felt so much better. The cool after the hot sweat.

She moved into the next room and was thankful it wasn’t another challenge but a rest room. She laid down on the bed and quickly dozed off cradling her bloated gut.

ChubbyBlackSista

Master Member
Geez I wanted to see more from this story well I hope that its going to be a Part II to this Story

ChubbyBlackSista

Master Member
I probably already replied to this thread but I want a continuation of this Story because it seems too fresh I want to know what happens to Trina

Latest posts