• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Weight Gain Diaries.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gainingdane

~BBW (Multiple), Eating, Imagery, ~SWG – Workers at a newly opened fast food chain outlet have a transformative experiance

Weight Gain Diaries
by Gaining Dane

( Editor's note: An alternate POV (Point Of View) version in the form of competing diaries featuring characters from of an earlier tale, Burger Queens, found here )

May 12 2008 - Tanja

Dear Diary,

Today is my first day of work at Burger King, it was great. The restaurant just opened so it was kind of busy and we all had to work hard to remember all the things there are to remember. I met this boy called Peter who also works there; he is so hot.

Apparently we get to eat for free in our breaks. It is great, but I need to watch it. I have worked hard to lose all the weight and I'm now finally thinking I have a good weight, while it is still a bit high for my height (62 kilos/136 lbs on only 157 cm/61 inches). I would still like to lose some kilos, but it is going to be hard! The food is so great especially the chilly cheese tops. I had 4 of them with my burger in my break and think I might have had a few more while I worked.

I was working in the back making burgers with these other two girls called Emilie and Marie. They are both really nice too, however, they are both way skinner than me.

Tanja

May 12 2008 - Peter

Dear Diary:

Today was my first day at work. It was great! There is a lot of hot girls there. Tanja is great. I know how for a while, she has lost some weight but still has a belly, her boobs are still huge. Its not for fun that she is called Tanja DD.

I worked with a few other girls, one called Stephanie, another Marie, and also Emilie. Stephanie and Marie a both pretty hot. Marie is the lightest one properly weighing around 60-65 kilos (132/142 pounds) being almost 175 cm (69 inches). Stephanie is a little bigger and has a nice round ass. She is the same height but probably weigh a little more. The last girl is not pretty. However she is kind of chubby for her age, so she is properly going to gain a lot of weight.

Also there is this very pretty girl. She has great boobs and stuff, however a little too skinny for my taste. Her name is Janni. The last girl that cought my interest is Ann. She used to be the hottest girl in school but gained a bit of weight after a break up. I hadn't seen her in a few years, but it looks like she kept the weight. Anyway, I'm going to go hang with my good friend Christian.

Peter

May 31 2008 - Marie

Dear Diary,

I have been working at Burger King for a few week days now. It is very tough work. Standing up all day and walking around takes up all my energy. I have not been able to go on any of my runs after work, and the amount of soft drink I consume due to weather is so hot is extreme. Ggood thing my metabolism is good otherwise I would be in trouble.

The other workers are super nice but some of them need to watch their consumption, especially Tanja. She has really been packing it away. She is always sneaking in a chile cheese top, and she takes home some dessert. Her and Stephanie have become good friends, and I can see they both share a love for food. She is not as big but she might be some day.

Peter is super-hot, he has a washboard abs I saw it the other day, we have to share a dressing room in the back, and we both came in. He had a really nice stomach. It shows he works out. Well, got to go.

Marie

June 15, 2008 - Christian

Hey there,

Have not talked to you in a while. Time is going great. It was just the last game of the season. Of course Peter is on our team, so he scored a few goals. Being his friend has been good lately. After working at BK he has introduced me to a few women, so I do not complain. However he always comes over to me whenever he does not close the restaurant, and he has a bag full of delicious food and as you know I can’t say no to good food. That might be why I am inching close to a 100 kilos (220 pounds), which is husky even for a guy. Peter of course can eat it without a worry. However he eats there almost every day and in school he eats a lot at the cafeteria too, so no wonder if he one day chubs up.

Christian.

June 20, 2008 - Stephanie
Hallo diary,

Steph here again, it has been some time. As you know I just started working at Burger King. It is a super fun job, or at least there is a lot of other great people to work with all in my age, not old people over 25 haha, so we often go out a night after words.

There is a few cute guys, one called Nick and this other guy called Peter. The young kids are all over both of them, but Peter seems to be interested in the slightly older ones like me. I have been flirting with him but so far nothing has happened yet, but let’s see.

Marie told me he had a really nice body. I heard he played soccer but does not doing it any more. He definately needs to work out. I had a break with him the other day and he ate a Big King XXL, with large fries and a coke and he had 8 nuggets as a side. I asked and apparently he does that every time. Not that I had a super healthy meal having a whopper bacon cheese with fries and chilly cheese tops.

I hope he keeps his figure. You know how fast I gained weight after I stopped dancing, back then I only weighed around 50 kilos, I have not weighed any close since that gaining quickly ten kilos, a few more has been added since that. Both most have hopefully gone to my ass and boobs, so it is fine. I still steal a few looks in the bars, and Peter does not seem to mind, so I am good. Well talk to you later, have to go hang out with the Burger King people.

Stephanie.

June 28, 2008 - Peter

Dear Diary,

Today was a good day I was a little late to work today so I rushed into the dressing room. Tanja was standing there only in bra and panties. Her boobs were looking huge, almost spilling out of her bra. Her ass is actually kinda small, for a girl her size; she is defiantly a natural apple shape. Her belly was hanging a bit out over her stomach. I definately think she has gained a bit of weight since we started working here, and I must say it looks good on her.

The other girls are super sweet. I have been flirting with most of them and Tanja, Marie and Stephanie text me on a regular basis. However being the only real big fast food place in town, a lot of people recognize me, and I do not want to be with any one from work if I can avoid it. When the chubby girls around town are practically throwing themselves at me, why create a awkward working situation.

I had my regular Big King XXL today with fries, and a bit of nuggets. They are so good. Tanja was having a break with me too, she was only having a whopper junior with fries and 8 chilly cheese. I tried my luck and convinced her to get dessert too. I am evil that way. Marie was also at work today and saw her consume plenty during her shift. She also opted for a large burger, a double whopper with cheese. Well, think I better go for a run; cannot lose my six pack.

Peter

(Continued in post 4 of this thread)

Latest posts

Back