weight gain

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

samadms

thanks It was my first post ever I was curious what people thought of it I had a lot of fun gaining. Glad you liked. Wasn't sure if people would consider it big

DreamyInToronto

ME WANT COOKIES!!!!
I think your belly looks great! Wish my hand could stretch through the computer and rub it and squeeze it and give a it a huge zurburt!!! :p~~~~ Pffffffffftttttttttt!!!!

samadms

thanks i would love that started to feel like nobody liked it. I have gained 50lbs in the last year.

samadms

if I was a female i would get more of a response I guess this board is mostly made up men. dont get me wrong I am on here looking at at the beutiful ladies on here too so I understand.

tpamour

I think your belly is extremely sexy. I would really love to just start rubbing it:wubu:
What is your current height and weight and how did gain(as in types of food, drink)?

SoVerySoft

No fat no flavor
In Remembrance
if I was a female i would get more of a response I guess this board is mostly made up men. dont get me wrong I am on here looking at at the beutiful ladies on here too so I understand.
You might enjoy the BHM/FFA (Big Handsome Man/Female FA) board. Take a look!

Donnybrook

I thought some woman would like this! Is my Belly too small??
That is a fantastic belly. You have really acheived something great there. Love everything about it. Don't hide it beneath bulky shirts, etc. Hope you keep working in it. You look freaking terrific.

samadms

thanks for the feedback. I am 5'11 230. used to weigh 170 now am 230. I eat lots of things do drink some beer. Try to eat ice cream every night. I'll be honest i am really starting to feel the weight of the belly. When I sit i can really feel the crease under my man boobs it gets uncomfortable sometimes especially when you are trying to eat. anyone see my other belly pic standing up??

CuriousKitten

Absolutely Adorable
Replying to your original post, I'd have to say medium. 230 isn't really that much. Yet. But congrats on the 50lb gain. Keep us posted on your progress :)