• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Weights and Measures

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dravenhawk

President of Manlandia
Plugging in some numbers into the whole discription of size is really important. Especially when small size is being compared to a big size. It gives prespective to the reader.

which is better?

(a.) She was 370lbs when I met her. Her massive 67" hips were bigger around than I was tall.

(b.) She was twice as big as me perhaps even more when I met her. Her massive hips were so big I could not get my arms around her.

As a reader I want to know HOW big she is and what she measures. Numbers describe this aspect. Temper it by keeping it somewhat real. 1,000lb woman are usually in pain and highly limited in thier mobility. I think the more relistic size for a woman is in the 450lb to the 725 lb range. Higher than that you are hitting the upper limits of what the human frame can comfortably carry.

I dont know what the hang-up is on all the stories on feeding. Sorry guys I dont get off on the whole feeder/feedee thing. It is not about the amount of food she consumes or those 1,000lb weight gains. It is about her size and and what she can do with that size. Squashing is always good. As a FA, being squashed by ms. SSBBW is right up there with ms SSBBWs desire to get even fatter.

Dravenhawk

Latest posts

Back