• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

What Are Friends For? - by Casso (~BBW (Multiple), Lesbian Foreplay, Feeding,~XWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blame Picasso

~BBW (Multiple), Lesbian Foreplay, Feeding,~XWG Two girls on their own for the first time at college explore their fantasies involving food and sexual relationships

[Author's Note: Here's another lost soul from the Discard Room archive (original found here). I guess I just can't stand seeing a good story go to waste. I've expanded it a little (a gross understatement! - ed).

I gave the girls a bit more depth and bit of a back story. The first chapter just lays groundwork that I thought the original could have used. We get to the meat and potatoes in the next chapter (so will the two main characters or at least the food.)

This story was billed as being written by Anonymous, so I don't know who to thank for the inspiration. As always, I hope everyone enjoys.

Rob]

What Are Friends For?
By Casso

Chapter One: Secrets Revealed

Rachel Mara and Jennifer Novacek had been best friends for as long as they could remember. Rachel was artistic and loved to draw and paint, Jennifer loved to write poems and short stories. Each would spend hours on a particular project, as the other would work on hers in the same room. Often they would not speak a word as Rachel painted and Jennifer wrote. If one finished before the other she would wait patiently until the other completed hers, then they would share what they had created with each other.

It was during Senior year in high school, shortly after her 18th birthday that Jennifer wrote a story that triggered a strong response from Rachel. She had written a short tome about a young woman who discovered a magic book that would allow her to cast magic spells.

The woman in the story cast a spell that would allow her to eat whatever she wanted and grow as fat as she wanted. The girl ate enormous amounts of sweets and fattening foods growing to over four hundred pounds in a matter of days.

Jennifer was very descriptive and graphic, particularly about the woman’s family and friends’ reactions to her size.

Rachel was speechless after reading it and Jennifer was immediately embarrassed about it.

“It’s just a silly idea I had,” Jennifer said casually, reaching for her notebook when Rachel held it back, away from her. “Come on, give me my book!” Jennifer demanded, her face turning red more from shame than anger.

Rachel held it to her small bosom. “Jen,” she said biting her lower lip for a second, unsure of how to continue. “I loved this story.”

“Yeah, right, give me my book.”

“I’m serious, it’s amazing,” Rachel said, still clutching the notebook.

Jennifer realized her best friend wasn’t teasing her and she stopped trying to take her book, she instead sat back down on the floor of Rachel’s bedroom where she’d been writing. “No shit?”

“No shit, it’s kind of…sexy and empowering.”

“Sexy? Please,” Jennifer said shaking her head. Her long auburn hair hung into her face and she pushed out her bottom lip and blew her hair out of her eyes.

“You don’t think what this girl does in this story is sexy at all?” Rachel asked her friend.

“Well, no, it’s just…kind of, I guess...” She admitted to her friend.

“Yes or no, Jen? I…” Rachel hesitated. “I’d really like to know what you meant. Because I…found it very sexual.”

Jennifer was silent for a moment, and this was odd with her closest friend on the planet. Finally she sighed. “It’s kind of a fantasy. My…fantasy.” She admitted and crossed her arms over her chest defensively.
Rachel sat still for a moment before she slid Jennifer’s notebook back across the floor to her. Both friends were silent before Rachel very carefully lifted up the coverlet on her bed and reached under her mattress. She pulled out a sketchbook and silently laid it before Jennifer.

Jennifer looked at Rachel, but Rachel was bright red and looked away from her. She took the sketchbook and opened it. Inside were dozens of drawings of women. Sketches, thumbnails, even fully inked and colored drawings of women of all sizes. They ranged from thin to plump, fat and even grossly obese. There were drawings of women so fat their arms and legs were apparently useless.

Jennifer flipped through the book enrapt by the images her friend had obviously spent many hours working on in secret. After several silent minutes, Jennifer looked up at her friend who was chewing on her bottom lip, staring out the window.

Rachel turned to her friend and Jennifer just shook her head slowly and low whistle came from her lips. “Now that’s sexy,” Was all she said.

“Are…you messing with me?” Rachel asked quietly.

“No baby girl,” Jennifer said laying the book on the carpet, Rachel quickly scooped it up and hugged it to her chest.

“We’ve both kind of have some kind of…” Jennifer was a writer, but she had no words to finish that sentence.

“I’ve fantasized about being really, really fat for a long time,” Rachel admitted.

“I sometimes put pillows under my shirt and in my sweatpants and pretend I’m like…400 pounds,” Jennifer replied.

“Holy shit,” Rachel whispered before bursting out laughing. “I’ve done that too.” The two girls suddenly hugged, happy that each of their deepest sexual secrets was out in the open.

They laughed for quite awhile before they began firing questions at each other about their fantasy. It was like the two friends had just met all over again. Both of them had always fantasized that they would become huge cows.

“What about Tommy?” Jennifer asked Rachel in regard to her boyfriend.

“Oh please, if I never told you I certainly have never told him. Are you kidding?” Rachel replied. “All he does is talk about what a great ass he thinks I have.” Rachel was 5'5 112 pounds with blue eyes, blonde hair that ran down her back and she did have a great ass.

“Have you ever told Paul?” She asked Jennifer. She was 5'7 128, with green eyes, and long auburn hair. She was taller and a little heavier than Rachel and while she had a nice ass too, hers was rounder. Her claim to fame was her boobs. Jennifer had enormous breasts. She wore a d-cup bra and usually wore loose, baggy sweatshirts to conceal them. Rachel had always teased her. Her nicknames for Jennifer ranged from “D-cup” to “Knockers Novacek”.

“Actually I kind of brought it up once,” Jennifer admitted. “We were talking about wishes one day and I said I wished I could be 500 pounds just for a day to see what it felt like.”

“What did he think of that?”

Jennifer replied in a deep voice like Paul’s. “Oh, well as long as it’s just for a day. I’ll be out with the guys, let me know when you’re sexy again.”

They each laughed. After that day they regularly kept each other updated on their fantasy stories and drawings.

They both applied to the same college, and they were accepted to The College of New Jersey, in Trenton. Each had dumped their boyfriends before the summer so they could be free during their last summer.
Each of their families was financially comfortable and they were both blessed with a hefty allowance as long as their grades were good. Jennifer’s father had a little pull with someone in admissions and they managed to waive the mandatory freshman rule of living in a dorm. The girls got a small apartment together in Hamilton; about five miles drive from campus.

Latest posts

Back