• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

What are the rights of neo-Nazis and such?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The other day I had to, for the umpteenth time, ban an individual from chat and these forums for using Nazi names, terminology and ideology. The person claims to simply want to connect with likeminded fat women and seems baffled and outraged that access is denied, and will remain denied. Yet, when I read the abuse policies of most ISPs, this sort of thing is not directly addressed. You can't spam, disseminate viruses and do other dirty deeds, but expressing objectionable political leanings is not addressed. Now I know that this is my site and I can grant or deny access as I see fit, but what exactly is free speech and what isn't? Have no fear, I won't tolerate any such nonsense, and especially none that glorifies one of the darkest deeds of humanity, but it made me wonder what goes and what doesn't.

Latest posts

Back