• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

What I'd like to see!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PrettyFatGirl4U

R U ready 4 this jelly?
So as the smoke clears from the innundation of feedback on the Dr. Keith show most people here at Dimension's agree it was a positive show presented in an even, non-belittling manor.

Now altho it is great that the participants in the show recognize their beauty and are comfortable with who they are at any size, they ALL were people who earn their living on adult websites.

What would be even more empowering to me, as a fat woman, would be a show highlighting successful people of size who are equally comfortable with who they are and are successful in many and varied fields!

It's all well and good to be confident but adult website models DON'T represent the majority of fat people who are also confident, successful, well educated, and well spoken too!

Let's see some professionals who are just as confident and sucessful in their fields, and the significant others who love them!

To me, THAT would dispell the myth that fat people are lazy, stupid, and/or unkempt and do nothing but eat all day!

How about it Leah and Dr. Keith??

Latest posts

Back