What Junk Food does for Girls (before & after)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

tjw1971

I saw someone pass around the link to that web page before. Really, it just seems like it's being thrown together by someone who's on an anti fast-food kick, and/or just wants to try to shock people with how fat young women are getting from it?

Ironically, I think in quite a few of those pics, the "before" ones are awful. Some of the women either look WAY too skinny to me, or they're just plain "bleah" looking. (I mean, not to pick on anyone in particular, but look at pic #5 in that "part 2" of the page as one example. The girl just looks unhappy AND kind of dorky looking with those ugly glasses on. In her heavier photo, she's smiling and just looks more pleasant to be around, and aware of her looks.)

Now, the girl in the #16 set of photos is really attractive, both in the before and in the after pics -- but the BBW lover in me thinks that's one sweet tanned belly she's got in those after pics!

i haven't perused this site much, standard lists/comedy type yadayada

i thought there would be some on this board who enjoy this-

(typical shitty comments though at the end :mad: :doh: )

http://izismile.com/2011/02/28/what_junk_food_does_to_girls_part_2_18_pics.html

coyote wild

You'll love me, I swear.
I'm tempted to say each "after" picture is a vast improvement, but I know how chauvinistic that can sound. Honestly though, they're all beautiful at both sizes. I didn't read the comments, but this is the Internet, I'm pretty sure I can guess what they say with a 70% certainty. I don't get why people can be so hateful and up in arms about something as trivial as body size.

Trivial in the grand scheme of the cosmos, I mean. Surely not trivial to me, but I'm not going to berate someone for it.

MissAshley

Enigma
I think all these women are beautiful in all of their pics.

From my own experience, I used to be kind of a fast food junkie because I hate to cook. Although I never gained from it, the food is so energy draining and I often suffered chest pains. It's lethal to your arteries when you eat it that much!

mjbmxz

Dunno what's in fast food, but for some reason it gives me a headache after I have it.

CuriousKitten

Absolutely Adorable
I heard that those before and after diet ads are actually backwards. They usually pick some really buff person and take the before picture and then have them gain weight for the after picture.

Oh to get paid to get fat... haha...

largebob280

Old Technology
I heard that those before and after diet ads are actually backwards. They usually pick some really buff person and take the before picture and then have them gain weight for the after picture.

Oh to get paid to get fat... haha...
I think that practice was common years ago when the weight loss advertizing was mostly in magazines. The authorities in the U.S. got after most of those advertisers for false claims, but it only slightly changed the way they do things. Now, the unscrupulous advertisers (like the "hydroxy..." people) find individuals that are always working out and pay them to stop working out for a while and get as fat as they can. They are photographed in their out of shape condition and asked to get back in shape for the "after" photos. I'm also guessing they lose a few of their "clients" when those people discover the joy of great quantities of delicious food.

BTW - the "girl" in #18 is more than one person. The one in the red dress is a model for the Southern-Charms web site, under the name "dddelicious.".

bbwsrule

I don't know if these comparisons are real or not, but I agree that these are some very pretty girls. Needless to say I think they look better with more meat on the bones. Thanks for posting this.

KHayes666

Go away
Nobody is going to believe this but I know who 18 is. I'm not kidding either. Wish there was a way to get that picture removed....oh well.

s13

Half look much better skinny, some look better chubbier IMO.