• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

What might be behind fat-bashing...and have you done it?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoVerySoft

No fat no flavor
Waikikian said:
FAs often start out too embarrassed to forthrightly tell people what they like. During that transitionary period, when they are turned on by discussion of fatness but lack the courage to say so, there is a great temptation to engage in fat bashing as a "cool" way to bring the subject up.

This is a quote by Waikikian from another thread, and I thought this idea deserved a thread of its own.

Do you think this common among adolescent FAs? What about adult FAs who have not yet "come out"?

I wonder if other FAs have gone through an awkward period and teased the very objects of their affections for the reason above?

I think this explains the behavior of a guy I knew in college. He was soooo friendly to me, but when he was with his friends he mocked me, making them all laugh. I retaliated, but that would be a great idea for yet another thread. :D

Latest posts

Back