• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

What's her reason?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scorsese86

Likeable conservative
I didn't quite know what to use at the title, but anyway...

I have a little blog which is basically a diary where I post everything from personal stories, depression, BBW/FA-related posts, poems, politics, celebrities, pop culture in general etc.
About a year or so, there was a girl who started to comment on a lot of the BBW-related posts. After a while she befriended me on Facebook, and we started talking. She had never heard about men being attracted to bigger women and she basically thanked me for giving her more confidence. She's not fat, but she's rather curvy, and she told me she always "the biggest" in her group of friends.

She also has a boyfriend, but for some reason he is never the subject. I see on her FB that they have a nice relationship, but I've never really asked about what he thinks about her curves. She's smart, funny and those boobs are epic, so I guess he can't complain.

Anyway, a few weeks ago, she sent me a message on FB. Basically she said she had been a "naughty girl" and that she had eaten so much this day. A big burger, a big bowl of ice cream and ended the meal with chocolate. Now she was just sitting there, rubbing her belly and feeling so guilty. Needless to say, this was very exciting to hear about.
So, a few days later she sent me another message. She had baked a cake, and basically eaten almost the entire cake by herself. Again, she felt "guilty" and needed to tell me how she felt. She was so stuffed and she couldn't believe how greedy she had been, stuffing herself with so much cake.

I wonder: ever been in this situation? Why is she flirting and teasing me so much? She knows about my preferance, and I don't know if these stories are true or not, but again, she is very curvy, she claims she loves chocolate and junk food.

Latest posts

Back