• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

what's in your purse?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

troubadours

hey ladies!

i hope this is an ok thread for the fashion board.. i was bored and browsing livejournal communities when i came across http://community.livejournal.com/in_my_purse/ and i thought it might be fun to start a thread like that here based on the fact that

1) everyone here is undoubtedly cool and therefore has undoubtedly cool things in their purses;
2) i'm nosey and bored.

4uymw7k.jpg

this is the purse i'm currently using. sorta ugly, but it's big (LOVE big purses) with two side pockets that come in handy!

68265qe.jpg

also i fell in love with the flower print on the inside.

4qy1qh1.jpg

so here's what's in it as of today! (forgive the unmade bed)

1 - harajuku lovers "this shit is bananas!" keychain with keys and such
2 - kazoo, lip plump, pens, notebook
3 - harajuku lovers makeup purse stocked with lip glosses and advil
4 - white wallet
5 - lanyard for work.. if i don't keep it in there, i'll forget it
6 - lollipop!
7 - owl coin purse
8 - hand sanitizer
9 - eyeglasses case
10 - sunglasses case and my sunglasses
11 - hello kitty lip gloss
12 - ipod with owl ipod cover