• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

What's Your Crazy Belief?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

theladypoet

I am my own non-sequitur
You know what I'm talking about, right? That one belief that you have that you wouldn't feel comfortable talking about with friends, family, and coworkers and that you know would halt a conversation dead (or at least lead to a moment of mumbling) if you brought it up in polite company. That one idea that contradicts everything else you believe in, that makes you sound loonie when you try to explain it.

I guess I'll start. I believe that dolphins and whales are more intelligent, on average, than humans and should thusly be granted rights as non-human persons.

Also, that I'm going to Pastafarian heaven when I die. It has a beer volcano.

Latest posts

Back