• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Where Can I Find Another Pair Of Jean Leggings Exactly Like These?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cherylharrell

Always Mikes Big Girl
I have a pair of jean leggings I got yrs ago. I think I got them at the now-defunct 16 plus chain. They are a size 18 as that's what I was wearing back then but I can still fit into it even tho I am a 24 now. The jean leggings are starting to wear a bit. A seam or 2 came loose in the legs & crotch area & I had to had to sew it back to fix it. I want to find a another pair exactly like them but nowhere has any in this exact color & finish. I have seen jean leggings in plus catalogs like Roamans, Woman Within etc & they have them in all sorts of colors but nothing like the color & wash these are in. With my luck this iis a 1980's early90's color.

Does anyone know where I can get another pair exactly like these same color & wash etc? I am posting pics here so you can see what they look like. Btw, they are not made with rolled up legs. I rolled up the legs & wear them that way for fun...

View attachment jeans1.jpg

View attachment jeans2.jpg

Latest posts

Back