• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Who wants to help me avoid jury duty?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cobra Verde

"Murderhobo"
I'm not due in until March 28th, but I want to get an early jump on my strategy since I'll only have 1 shot to sabotage my chances.

Regarding the obvious: I don't have a forceful enough personality to feign white-supremacist beliefs and/or insanity. Worse, I'd probably end up giggling half-way through explaining why The Jews destroyed Jolt Cola and they'd know I was faking.

I'm thinking of taking a low-key approach and trying to appear slow and hard of hearing. Ask for everything to be repeated at least twice and stare off into space when I'm supposed to speak and the like.
Of course, the risk is that'll I'll be too subtle and not clearly be a worse enough option than the other mouth-breathers that are sure to be in my group.

Any suggestions or tips that have worked for you personally?

Latest posts

Back