• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Wobble pudding on wobbling jiggling fat :D

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mischel

SSBHM
Hi everybody!

Well take this post not that serious^^... I just had some free time and did not know what to do ;).
And furthermore i wondered what pictures i could take of my deluxe-body since my fat-imaginativeness ended :D. Or do you have any suggestions?

Aaaaaaaand there's a little underbelly pic.... *blush* :wubu: :smitten: :p :bow: :eek: :eat1: :eat2: :D.

Oh well, before i forget it... i'm pretty sure that i never have been fatter than i am right now. I ate so much (and sat on my butt) in the last weeks because of my final exams.

Byebye,

mischel

Latest posts

Back