• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Worst (Best) Sandwiches in America

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Saxphon

This is just an FYI post. I saw today that Yahoo had posted on its news page the "10 Worst Sandwiches in America", the ones that have the higher caloric counts than most other offerings. They range from a mere 800 calories, up to near 2000! I for one am planing to check some of these out, with the restaurants in my area. I just thought I would let others know, that if interested, they should go read the article. There is also a link for the "20 Worst Restaurant foods". I didn't have the time to go through that list (yet).
Applebee's has a Grilled Cheese BLT at 1,300 calories and the Cheesecake Factory has a Grilled Shrimp and Bacon Club at 1,900 calories.
I am sooooo there ...... (yum).
:eat2:

Latest posts

Back