• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

worst pic of yourself EVER!!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mergirl

ok guys and gals...this is to prove you are not all just a bunch of sexy posers and that at times the camera may catch you off guard!!
show that you are human after all and post those redeye'd, goofy faced, girl from the exorsist pics!!

erm..i need to try to work out how to post pics..
if it doesnt show up .. erm someone please help me!! but if it does it is a pic taken of me on new years eve.. and something weird had happened to my hair.. and i was a bit worse for wear (note the sideways rum n coke in my hand).. and if i was continuing the rhyming couplettes (spell check?) i would be in my underwear and eating a pear.. etc...
ok enough babbling.. onto public humiliation.. whoot!
p.s which isnt my "thing" btw.. lmao
xxmer

View attachment worst pic of me ever!!!.jpg

Latest posts

Back