• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Writing help - Stages of weight gain to become BBW

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kronostar

I've always enjoyed a bit more to my women and was recently reintroduced to the FA community. I'm interested in writing a few stories, but as a man I'm limited in female weight gaining experience. I'd like to write something semi-realistic showing a woman's growth from a regular weight to being a loveable SSBBW.

I know every woman is unique in her beauty, but if you could please just give me general outline it would help me and other budding writers out too.

ie. what's the first signs that she's gaining weight.
Changes in forearms, thighs, butt, bust, etc.
The progression of the belly from firm, to flabby, stretch marks, to extending out, double rolls, and eventually becoming a huge gut that hangs down.
Any other milestone event/signs to mark a girls progression to becoming a SSBBW.

Thanks so much

Latest posts

Back