• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

yEaH yEaH

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, i didn't see any sort of intro thread, so sorry if this is in the wrong place. I just wanted to introduce myself...
Well, first off I'm Brian, but you can call me BK, Bri, Big K, thumbs, hands, Frey, Knoodles, Knode. I have endless nicknames, if you wanna add another, go ahead lol...Well anyway, I guess you can consider me a FA for now. Still not entirly sure what I am, fetishes throw you lots of curve balls. I'm 19, just so you know. i'm probally one of the youngest ones in here....
Atleast the ones that admit it, haha. I'm a german, italian, cherokee indian mix. Those are just some randoms that popped in my head. Anything else you'd like to know, just ask.

P.S.
I just now signed up because I never knew there was an actual board...lol
Sorry, I'm computer/internet dumb.

Back