You know you are an Fa when.......?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Karter

Awwh now that was so sweet. That is How you can tell. They look at you and mean it as if you were a Top sized Model...... I had one long ago I cant wait til I recieve another you just be on cloud 9 all day long:)

Karter

when you will sit at milestones (a trendy restaurant where I live) and gaze at your woman with attraction, hold her hand, find reasons to touch her and when she asks what you like about her looks you tell her that she is sexy and beautiful and look at her in a way she can tell you mean it.
So True......Makes you feel like you David Hasslhoff or A top Sized Model. I use to have one in my life long ago I stayed on cloud 9. Thats LOVE

Burke_Rakers

I thought of one. You know your an FA when you actually bought the Steve Martin movie "The man with Two Brains and only watch the last two minutes when Kathleen Turner's character gets fat and Steve loves her because he fell in love with her for her personality. I have a jpg of Kathleen in the fatsuit on my harddrive.

Oh...yes, I bought that movie just for that scene!

JonesT

Your's truly
When you would rather watch shows like The Biggest Loser instead of watching America's Next Top Model

HeavyDuty24

Come on rise up
You prefer the 'before' to the 'after' pics.

That was my first thought though i'm sure there are lots of answers to that question and the answer will be different for everyone.

xmer

LOL!! me too!!! i do the same thing man.everytime i see those weight loss commercials i ALWAYS perfer the before pic much more then the after always.:D:bow: but here is mine...

when you watch Biggest Loser only up until they start losing too much weight.XD

natepogue

King of FAs
You know you are an FA when you make your girlfriend gain 20lbs before you'll talk to her brother. lmao! :eek:

Scorsese86

Likeable conservative
You know you are a FA when your mom gives you a catalogue from a plus-size store... because she knows this is the kinda of women you like.

Sleepy

You know you are an FA when you hope your future wife will gain weight, not lose weight, for the wedding and honeymoon next summer.

Teecher

That's exactly what I'd be thinkin' too!;)

QUOTE=Sleepy;1642336]You know you are an FA when you hope your future wife will gain weight, not lose weight, for the wedding and honeymoon next summer.[/QUOTE]

When you go to the store, having a bad day, then realize it all turns around at the site you see -- a huge woman walking in ahead of you. Most would be frustrated at her slow pace I was excited.

Yep, it was me a couple days ago at the store and this may be the fattest woman I had seen, also in her 20s, swinging her left arm wildly as she was waddling in. Unfortunately, I lost her in the store, but she passed my car as I left the parking lot and her belly filled her jeans half way down her leg. Immediately I realized only an FA would stare in their car!

GTAFA

When you go to the store, having a bad day, then realize it all turns around at the site you see -- a huge woman walking in ahead of you.

Ha!! very very true! the same thing happened to me today, feeling under the weather (a cold) at church. And then i saw a lovely SSBBW (with her husband, apparently a very happy couple), and i forgot everything else for awhile.

Latest posts