You know you are an Fa when.......?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Wild Zero

ǝןʇıʇ ɹǝsn
To paraphrase Juvenile:

Yo dick got hard looking at dem fat broads, ha?

D_A_Bunny

www.peaceoneday.org
Your wife tells you that she had a problem getting in the car that day because apparently her tummy has gotten larger and your response is "Oh man, I wish I coulda seen that!":wubu:

goodthings

when you will sit at milestones (a trendy restaurant where I live) and gaze at your woman with attraction, hold her hand, find reasons to touch her and when she asks what you like about her looks you tell her that she is sexy and beautiful and look at her in a way she can tell you mean it.

IrishBard

womble/leprechaun hybrid!
when you have your first damning erection after seeing mrs Figg, the bbw geography teacher, bends over, whilst the rest of the class screams "Ew!"

KHayes666

Go away
You know you're an FA when you fly a jeep through outer space going apeshit with Nintendo controllers

Tau

IXAMXDECADENCE
when you have your first damning erection after seeing mrs Figg, the bbw geography teacher, bends over, whilst the rest of the class screams "Ew!"
LOL! Now that sounds like an interesting story! What did you do about it?!

mergirl

lol.. 'Mrs Figg' sounds like a dickensian name for a round lady!!

Latest posts

Group builder