• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Your first BBW/BHM, your first FA/FFA

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Orso

Big Beautiful Ladies, Big Handsome Men, how was it with your first FA/FFA? What did you feel when you found out that the person was attracted to you also because of your body and not in spite of it?

Female and male admirers of ampler form, how was with your first BHM/BBW? Were you already an FA or you became one because of that experience?

What happened, what did you feel, was it OK, did you keep in touch? Was the experience up to your expectations or even better than you thought, or were you not so happy about it?

With my first BBW, back in 1973 (yes I was a late beginner), it was wonderful. She was - and is - a very interesting woman, intelligent attractive, good company and also a very good lover. I had previous experiences with 'normal' size girls and the comparison definitely confirmed me in my appreciation of BBWS!

The lady and I were on-and-off lovers for 25 years, meeting when we could on either side of the Atlantic and we still are in touch. It was an odd relationship, but when she needed me I was there and the other way round.
By the way, for 20 years she was also the largest of my women, because her weight went up through the time. It happened totally by natural causes, I did not have any part in her weight gain

I was als the lady's first FA. She was very surprised to find that, besides finding her attractive as a person, I was very much turned on by her fat body. She was really thrilled by finding out that she could be sexy and physically attractive and not feel ashamed of her body, that she could discover and practice her special, fat sexuality. So in the end she began feeling at ease, spontaneous and liberated.

Latest posts

Back