• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Zaftique Clothing True to Size?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeachLovinBBW

Hello!

I have been lurking for quite some time and was recently THRILLED when someone recommended Zaftique. I could not believe it when I found a huge selection of clothes that actually had some shape!!!! :smitten: Dresses, dresses and more dresses....With waists, nonetheless. YAY!!!!! I went through the entire site to pick everything that was of interest to me and ended up with over $1500 :shocked: worth of stuff in my cart now I have to narrow it down to what I must have right now. :D Before I can narrow it down, can someone please let me know if the measurements on the site are correct and acurate. Thanks so much. I had a really bad experience with Kiyonna and their sizing. They boast up to 5x but that is a load since I normally wear a 4x and their 5x wouldn't even go over my hips.

Also, how is the quality from Zaftique? If you could post links of your favorite purchaes too, I would greatly appreciate it. TIA!

Back