• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

When do you feel like you're fat?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eightyseven

Ridiculous.
So many of us are fat/big/overweight... however you want to describe it from a purely physical and visual standpoint. I'm curious though... what are the moments during a day/week/year, etc. when you FEEL the most like a fat person? It sounds a bit confusing, but here's an example:

When I've had a full dinner but can't help getting something at 7-11 when I'm out at night with a friend... when I get asked if I played football in high school (which is so far from the truth, hehe!)... when random strangers call me "big guy" (freaking obnoxious)... when I dread walking up stairs... when it's a day where it seems like all you can find on TV is obesity stories, gym equipment infomercials, etc.

These can be serious or comical, really... I just thought it would be interesting to share considering we just had a thread going about "why do you think you're fat?" I guess I just like talking about fat? Hmmm... :p

Latest posts

Back