• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

#1 song when you were born

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scorsese86

Likeable conservative
Inspired by my favorite film from the year you were born, (and I hope some of the newcomers will see this post), I decided to ask you all this question: what was the #1 single on the Billboard when you were born?

On the US billboard hot 100, the number one single the week I was born was "Stuck with You", with Huey Lewis & the News.
I love this song, I love this band, and it's from my favorite album by them!
Huey-Lewis--The-News-Fore-289068.jpg

In Norway, Chris de Burgh was #1 with "Lady in Red". Oh, well. If I had been born a week later, the #1 single would have been "I've Been Losing You", with a-ha, one of my all time favorite songs.:happy:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_number-one_hits_(United_States)

Latest posts

Back