• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

100 down and wanting to know more...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CeCe the Porky Princess!

...OK, 100 posts into my Dimensions experience.

I don't know folk and being the nosey Britchick that I am I would love to find out more!

So, in the spirit of 'noseyness' how about spilling a little titbit about yourself and what makes you 'tick', who your are in r/l, what rocks your world or what gets you down?

Who are you here at DIMS - are you the same person or do you maximise your personality from behind the screen?

I'd love to become *familiar with a few more folk - there seems to be alot of potential for *mateship here?!

CeCe xx

* LOL in a non bedsharing manner - my bed is FULL of lurve already!! ;) LOL*

Latest posts

Back