• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

13 years ago today.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sandie_Zitkus

In Rememberance
I married my best friend and soul mate - Wayne.

It was in Cecil County Maryland. In "The Little Wedding Chapel" - the most beautiful little chapel I have ever seen. Wayne was a nervous wreck - I was wife #3! But I knew he was it for me.

We had dinner that night at the "Bayard House" a most beautiful restaurant on a canal in Maryland. Just as we sat down the most Beautiful BIG YELLOW full moon rose over the canal. I'll never forget it.

It's been 13 years of Love - fights - arguments - making up - holding on - letting go and never doubting we were meant to be together (no matter how hard it was to beleive that during the hard times). But there is no one in the world I would rather go through life with.

He's everything to me, and shows me every single day in some small or big way - that he thinks I'm the cat's meow!

I'm so lucky.:wubu:

Latest posts

Back