• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

2007 Singles Thread... with a twist!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eightyseven

Ridiculous.
Just to add another more introspective element to the discussion of "singleness"...

I remember last semester in my Sociology of Marriage and Family course that we talked about being Single as a state of being and the different approaches people take to being single. It's 1:50am and I've been up writing a paper for many hours so I'm not in ANY state to search for accurate terminology... but it basically boils down to two core questions:

1) Is being single temporary or permanent for you?
2) Is being single voluntary or involuntary?

So I guess since you can only answer each of those questions two ways, that creates a total of four possible single "types" one could be. Which are you, why, and is that status an absolute or are there some grey areas?

Latest posts

Back