2009 NFL Thread

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Spanky

Freakishly Normal
The honor was mine. :bow:

I have to admit that I was genuinely nervous upon arriving. Zwebby was cool and collected as always. :)

I think we both did fine for meeting for the first time.

Oh, and I never found Route N. But got to Madison. :D

nykspree8

Rico Sauce
LOL Holy shit it's Bradystein

*** NBA news Allen Iverson next "rumored" Jersey... just remove the Starbury name... Philly fans must be fuming at this :mad:

No Iverson for the Knicks, Tony =) I'm very happy, even though we're abysmal, he would have taken away playing time from people who need to develop or guys we need to showcase to trade lol.

NancyGirl74

OK people.

Be jealous.

View attachment 73223

And you know what? He really IS an Eagles fan in real life. That's not just an online thing to try to be cool. (which is good, cause he should have picked a different team if that were the case ;) hahaha)

Just kidding. This guy is AWESOME.

If the Spanky tour stops near you, I highly recommend.

:D
I only wanna know one thing.....Did he diss my Giants???? :p

Glad you guys had a good time.

BarbBBW

Yep, I am BACK!
OK people.

Be jealous.

View attachment 73223

And you know what? He really IS an Eagles fan in real life. That's not just an online thing to try to be cool. (which is good, cause he should have picked a different team if that were the case ;) hahaha)

completely Jealous!!!! I would love to Bet Spanky, to meet him, but you know what?? There is no way my BROWNS will be winning any bets this year!! haha Go Figure!

tonynyc

Slow Dance Aficionado
OK people.

Be jealous.

No! No! No! :mad:

This is Horrible-All of the Packer Legends past and present will look at this picture with Sadness... Stop that grinning MsZwebs and stop that Smirking Spanky :happy:

Seriously - I'm glad that the Spanky tour hits the midwest. Spanks is one of the many great folks here in Dims and I'm happy to debate football with him... Will he appear in Giant country? - don't go all "Palin" on us ok

Perhaps we can have an NFL meetup of all the posters at the next NJ Bash in 2010

tonynyc

Slow Dance Aficionado
No Iverson for the Knicks, Tony =) I'm very happy, even though we're abysmal, he would have taken away playing time from people who need to develop or guys we need to showcase to trade lol.
I heard about that - Walsh wanted to bring him in ;but, the GM and Coach didn't want Iverson messing with the chemistry of the Knicks :rolleyes:

Another wasted NBA season for most of the Eastern teams.....

The most expensive ticket listed on Ticket Triangle is $112.00 a true bargain...

mszwebs

For The WIN.
Thank you God!

Nice recovery, NYG. Dallas...for real? 1 pt win over the REDSKINS? I may have to wear my shirt today in honor of their almost kicking your ass.

Eagles, please DO take out Chicago.

Oh and:

OMGCLEVELANDTHATSUX.

mulrooney13

Cruciverbalist
I think not having Columbo probably hurt Dallas more than people will realize. Once again the idiot Ravens screwed themselves over in the fourth quarter and failed to win a very winnable game.

At least the Steelers lost.

NancyGirl74

Thank you God!

Nice recovery, NYG. Dallas...for real? 1 pt win over the REDSKINS? I may have to wear my shirt today in honor of their almost kicking your ass.

Eagles, please DO take out Chicago.

Oh and:

OMGCLEVELANDTHATSUX.
Thank you, Bellzie. And congrats on GB's win. :bow:

Sadly, I'm going to have to hope the Eagles do NOT take out Chicago. Today I'm all for DA BEARS!

tonynyc

Slow Dance Aficionado
Thank you, Bellzie. And congrats on GB's win. :bow:

Sadly, I'm going to have to hope the Eagles do NOT take out Chicago. Today I'm all for DA BEARS!
Yep- sorry MsZwebs - also rooting for the Bears.... It may be one of those knockout games that may go down to the last quarter..

Talk about close games .... and the Browns wow that is the lowest of the low... first the embarrassing MNF game with The Ravens now this.... & the Cowboys barely eeking a victory over the Redskins.

mszwebs

For The WIN.
You know... I've tried rooting for the Eagles, but my heart just isn't in it.

NOT that I want to root for Crybaby, either.

At least Rexy was Sexy.

Sigh.

Spanky

Freakishly Normal
Yep- sorry MsZwebs - also rooting for the Bears.... It may be one of those knockout games that may go down to the last quarter..

Talk about close games .... and the Browns wow that is the lowest of the low... first the embarrassing MNF game with The Ravens now this.... & the Cowboys barely eeking a victory over the Redskins.
Tony! How's it going, buddy! I have three words for you and Nancy for the rest of the week.

STILL.

THIRD.

PLACE.

For now. I'll think about it while we are all eating turkey. Y'all can pretend it is roast eagle. :D:p:D

KHayes666

Go away
Now I know how the rest of the NFL felt when the Patriots went undefeated 2 years ago.....watching the Colts win games they have no business winning like the last 2 weeks make their eventual defeat that much sweeter.

Much props to the Chargers and Raiders for knocking off the Broncos and Bengals, 2 teams the Patriots ahead of the Patriots in the standings.

If the Patriots can beat the Saints and the Fins in the next 2 weeks, they got the division title and a wild card round home game all but locked up.

Archangel

Winged Author
Lions second win Woot! 21 point comeback baby, all right! Now I gotta hope Matt Stafford isn't broken completely.

I'm thinking someone else is going to be wearing the 'worst team in the NFL' moniker this year...

KHayes666

Go away
Lions second win Woot! 21 point comeback baby, all right! Now I gotta hope Matt Stafford isn't broken completely.

I'm thinking someone else is going to be wearing the 'worst team in the NFL' moniker this year...
The Lions weren't the worst team going into the year anyway, in fact I can name not 1...not 2...but THREE teams I consider worse than the Lions.

I actually want them to do good, now that Millen's gone they may have a chance to build a team.

NancyGirl74

Did we bet? I forget. :D
No we did NOT!

Tony! How's it going, buddy! I have three words for you and Nancy for the rest of the week.

STILL.

THIRD.

PLACE.

For now. I'll think about it while we are all eating turkey. Y'all can pretend it is roast eagle. :D:p:D
This Thanksgiving I'm going to be thankful for friends, family....and Spanky not being within arms reach so I don't have to spend the holidays in jail. :p

Latest posts