• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

2010 Foodie New Year's Resolutions!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LillyBBBW

Wig Snatcher
Last year my NY resolution was to learn to be a better cook. This was the worst.. year.. ever in terms of my cooking. I found these great recipes online and tried whole heartedly to replicate them and had tepid results. The foods have generally been so lackluster I nearly began to hate food altogether. FAIL.

This year my resolution is to buy some coffee carafes to take with me to work. For a little over a year I've been making my coffee at home and using disposable cups with a lid. This is my effort to clean up my act, cut down on waste and go green. We'll see how that goes, I hate washing extra dishes.

Any food resoltutions here?

Latest posts

Back