• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

2010 NFL Thread

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mszwebs

For The WIN.
Wow, excitement abounds. It has been a long NFL year. The Saints.........I mean think about it......THE SAINTS are the SB Champions.

I have to admit that I was pulling for the Colts. I rooted for them back in the 70s as my AFC team. But when the Saints won, it also felt right. Heck, the Mannings would be celebrating either way. :rolleyes:

So for the Falcons, Browns, Seahawks, Eagles, Titans, Jaguars, Texans, Vikings, Lions, Chargers, Bengals, Panthers, Bills, and Cardinals, our long time friends, the Saints, will be enjoying that new invite to the Superbowl winning teams. They'll use that Superbowl talk forever now. You know that argument ending "well at least we won a Superbowl" talk that for some reason makes their point somehow right. The Saints get that now. Don't abuse it fellas, ladies. Remember it isn't that far from the paper sack to the Superbowl. I never thought the Buccaneers would win a SB. So why can't the Lions or the Browns? Maybe the fifth time will be the charm for the Vikings or the Bills.

I am tired. I leave the fading memories of this NFL Thread to the Saints fans. Come back to enjoy. Reminisce. Smile.

I ask Zwebby to get cracking on a new thread. After a nice long hiatus, I may figure out a way to win an argument with Giants fans.

Congrats Saints, New Orleans. At the least, you deserve, more than most, the chance to believe and enjoy. You have 365 days. Get to it.

:)

Cracked.

I know the 2009 season just ended, but its never too early to start talkin smack :)

Latest posts

Back