• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

2010 Volunteers - Calling All Repeat & New Staff Members!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HeatherBBW

Nerd-like.
DimensionsModel
For those of you who participated last year, can you please PM me and let me know if you are willing to help again for 2010 and if you'd like the same duties/different duties/more duties.

For those of you who didn't participate last year, but would like to help out this year. Please PM me and let me know what areas you are most interested in. Please note that we will not respond right away, as we will be compiling all interested parties and designating them to the staff coordinator, so don't be discouraged if you don't hear right back.

Thank you for reading and in advance for helping us make the 2010 Dimensions Bash the place to be!

Hugs,
Heather

Below are current allocated positions. I will update it as volunteers sign on and are confirmed. :)

Updated: 12/26/09

Main Coordinator & Pre-Registration: HeatherBBW
Event Supervisor & Registration On-Site: XXXLGBBW
Graphics, Design, Promos & Webmaster: AnnMarie
Promotions & E-Marketing Supervisor: SoVerySoft
Workshop & Speaker Coordinator: Eclectic_Girl
Staff Support & Security: FAJohnny - BeastOfBurden
Workshop Panel/Moderators/Host: HappyFA - falstaff400 -

More Volunteers On Board But Not Yet Placed (YAY!): Carrie - Toni - Ashley - SuperSoup - OneWickedAngel - Tmhays87 - KrissMiss - BigSexy920

We will be assigning tasks and requests for Workshop help from the above volunteers as things progress. If for some reason, you've volunteered to help and don't see your name - please drop me a PM :)

Latest posts

Back