2012 Singles Thread

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Alicatt

Single here. I was ok with it for a long while, here lately not so much. Partly the biological clock ticking loudly in my ears...mostly not liking the emptiness of loneliness.

Here's to finding love in 2012!

Heading_for_the_Light

Definitely been feeling the sting of single-ness more than usual the last week or so....and realizing it's not that far off until Valentine's Day (despite my own general lack of care in either direction) sorta just makes it sting that little bit more.....ah well.

Won't be checking out anytime soon, I suspect.

spiritangel

AmandaClause
Definitely been feeling the sting of single-ness more than usual the last week or so....and realizing it's not that far off until Valentine's Day (despite my own general lack of care in either direction) sorta just makes it sting that little bit more.....ah well.

Won't be checking out anytime soon, I suspect.
which reminds me of a thread I need to start

lots of squishy hugs

CarlaSixx

Just Another Weirdo
One foot in, one foot out.
I'm gonna be standing that way for a long time.
But it's progress.

Fallenangel2904

Fat Fashionista
I realize I forgot to check in here so...here I am. And maybe it's pessimistic of me and I know it's only a month in, but I feel like 2012 is not going to be my year for love so I'll be here a while. Actually I don't even think a relationship is what I want or need right now because I really need to focus on myself hardcore this year...but still it's nice to have someone 'there' at the end of the day.

spiritangel

AmandaClause
Pulls up a comfy chair, passes around the snacks and pops in a DVD looks like I will be staying in this thread for the forseeable future.

NewfieGal

Live laugh love always :)
Looking for help or scissors to cut away from this thread LOL... not that I don't enjoy the company cause I do but I wish we had no need for this thread... wish everyone could find love to go with their happiness... as always good luck in finding the right sock for your shoe LOL

penguin

Fnord
What do you think you've learnt about yourself while single, that you wouldn't have/didn't learn while in a relationship? I think being single is a great time to get to know yourself again, and taking a break between relationships lets you rebuild your relationship with you. A friend of mine is a serial monogamist, she rushes from relationship to relationship and has done this for almost 20 years now. I don't think she has any idea of who she is when she's single, and she's certainly not happy with herself.

I learnt to love myself more when I was single than when I was with my ex. I was able to appreciate all of me, physically and emotionally, in ways that he was never able to.

Saoirse

I want to date and meet people and put myself out there a bit more, but thats too much damn work and Im lazy.

Latest posts

Group builder