2013 Singles Palooza

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Piink

Hey y'all! I'm new here....Fun party! I brought mojitos from Miami!!!
Mojitos at 8:30 ... Well after the interesting night I had ... :rolleyes:

On a side note, your two hours SE of me ... Straight shot down I75 ... And now I have that stupid song "I'm in Miami, Bitch" stuck in my head ... Ugh!

BeachLovinBBW

Good morning Pink! On the west coast, are you? Love, love, love the gulf!!!! Two hour shot down, huh? That would give you a little time to recover from your interesting night then mojitos at 10:45 to kick off an interesting day. LOL

Piink

Good morning Pink! On the west coast, are you? Love, love, love the gulf!!!! Two hour shot down, huh? That would give you a little time to recover from your interesting night then mojitos at 10:45 to kick off an interesting day. LOL
Yes, I'm a West Coast girl!! Fort Myers to be exact. I'm heading to Naples this evening for a birthday party. Maybe I should just keep heading south and 'round the alley until I hit Miami ... Hmmm .....

Gingembre

radar detector
Feeling very very single at the moment, and hating it. Usually I'm good being single, but not right now.

Lovelyone

Fat, and loveable!
Once upon a time there was a woman named Terri...she has never left the single's thread. That is all.

That Guy You Met Once

I know I'm only 22, but I'm perfectly fine with the idea of dying alone. It would be better than having another relationship like any of the ones I've had to this point.

Sweetie

Where is the Love?
I'm back. I know I did the right thing to end it but it still makes me sad. But I know that I need a different kind of relationship. Something PEACEFUL. I'm so tired of drama.

Sweetie

Where is the Love?
So....how do you do this dating thing? I'm so shy. I don't want to go another 7 years alone. I get approached and PANIC.:eek: Advice appreciated. :blush:

ecogeek

Once upon a time there was a woman named Terri...she has never left the single's thread. That is all.
This made me giggle. I...should probably just stay here. I THINK I want to be here, then I leave for a very VERY small increment of time...then I bounce right back in, with another small chunk of my heart gone. I think it is better here, I'm bringing my cookie butter and a spoon.

spiritangel

AmandaClause
This made me giggle. I...should probably just stay here. I THINK I want to be here, then I leave for a very VERY small increment of time...then I bounce right back in, with another small chunk of my heart gone. I think it is better here, I'm bringing my cookie butter and a spoon.
Hugs hey at least you all get to date I cant even get a date in this stoopid town.

Grabs the icecream, and some more spoons

as for dating I think practice makes perfect but then again it can be making sure you can converse with the person pre date that often makes things way easier

thatpumpkin

Shy lurker
I know I'm still farily young, but I really do hate being single. I can't wait for the last two weeks of high school to end. Somehow, being surrounded by people dating, just seems to make being single feel worse. Who knew?

479RTY

Are spoons and cookie-related items required, or can I bring cheese?

What annoys me more than anything about being single is that I have such elemental interest in it and yet, nothing happens. I don't want to be any man's mama or nurse or maid, I just want to have some human interaction. A mutually interesting conversation, a companion to go check out someplace new, that's it. Anything more than that is tiresome drama that's not worth that effort. But even with the bar set that low, nothing.

Feh.

sweetfrancaise

So....how do you do this dating thing? I'm so shy. I don't want to go another 7 years alone. I get approached and PANIC.:eek: Advice appreciated. :blush:
Girl, I feel you!

I just passed year three of singledom and... look, I've got awesome friends, a decent job and I'm going to grad school in September (WOOOOOO). If I added someone else to the mix everything will just get so complicated. Of course, I miss certain pieces that friends, as amazing as they are, can't provide. We all do. I'm doing the online thing, now and again, and just started messaging a guy who I have a lot in common with. We've a date set for Tuesday.

That being said...

I've already fallen for someone. Like, I'm setting up this date with this guy and all I can think of is a certain someone else. A certain someone who I've known for over four years and in that time we've become super close. He's seen the worst of me, and the best, and I him. To add to it all, he's gorgeous & single. The kicker? He's the older brother of my boyfriend who died three years ago. (My coworker calls this the Forbidden Brother situation.)

It's just getting to the point where I feel I have to speak to him. I just can't figure out how!! :huh:

spiritangel

AmandaClause
Are spoons and cookie-related items required, or can I bring cheese?

Feh.
Its a party so bring whatever you like! Its meant to be fun.

Girl, I feel you!

I just passed year three of singledom and... look, I've got awesome friends, a decent job and I'm going to grad school in September (WOOOOOO). If I added someone else to the mix everything will just get so complicated. Of course, I miss certain pieces that friends, as amazing as they are, can't provide. We all do. I'm doing the online thing, now and again, and just started messaging a guy who I have a lot in common with. We've a date set for Tuesday.

That being said...

I've already fallen for someone. Like, I'm setting up this date with this guy and all I can think of is a certain someone else. A certain someone who I've known for over four years and in that time we've become super close. He's seen the worst of me, and the best, and I him. To add to it all, he's gorgeous & single. The kicker? He's the older brother of my boyfriend who died three years ago. (My coworker calls this the Forbidden Brother situation.)

It's just getting to the point where I feel I have to speak to him. I just can't figure out how!! :huh:
Well there is the guilt factor but I am sure he would want you both to be happy. You know you should look this up online as I know it is not as unusual as you think. You both deserve to be happy.

Whatever happens lots of squishy hugs and fingers crossed.

Scorsese86

Likeable conservative
Yeah, so... I haven't been here, (Dims), for a while, and in general, my life has been a little more down than up the last few months... but, still single, still trying to find that special somebody.

Pandasaur

Plan on having a nice weekend with single friends and ending it with the Evil Dead remake

Latest posts