• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

25 things ...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
Global Moderator
Library Mod
This week marks 25 years since my wife and I had our first date. Back then I’d recently learned the terms BBW and FA, hadn’t ever heard of feeder, feedee, encourager, gainer, BHM …. In full hindsight I was a slightly chubby mutual gainer who was otherwise pretty vanilla and she was an almost thin foodie with a big appetite and an interest in aspects of sub/dom things, which made for some interesting misconceptions on my part for some time.

Anyway, after 25 years I’ve learned a few things as an FA, partner, and guy – here are 25 of them (FA edition), mostly written to myself more than anything, but I hope they might be of some use to someone else too.

1) The received wisdom of my young peers was wrong, you can’t know what a young woman will look like in her forties by looking at her mother.
2) That she indulges a hearty appetite does not mean that she wants to gain weight.
3) Reasons to control one’s weight go far beyond attracting a partner.
4) Conversely, being partner with an FA does not mean she is going to feel free to gain without restraint.
5) Weight loss happens, and I can find other things to admire.
6) Weight loss doesn’t usually last; be patient.
7) A body in motion is way more interesting than a body at rest, so encouraging an active lifestyle is good for the FA side as well as being an all-around good idea.
8) I’m no good at all at being dom—it never hurts to push one’s limits, but at the same time it pays to know your strong and weak areas.
9) Hand feeding someone for any length of time can get boring.
10) Before making plans to drizzle someone in chocolate sauce and then lick it off, figure out how much chocolate sauce you can consume before you are sick of it.
11) Eating healthy food makes us feel better in all sorts of ways.
12) When buying clothes for your partner, having it be too big or too small both have their risks. Think carefully!
13) Silk has no give, so is extra hard to size right, and may see limited use if her size is changing.
14) It is OK to occasionally give lingerie that you’d love to see her wear, even if she won’t really wear it other than to show it once—it says you see her in that way.
15) Some activities are fine with more weight, if a bit slower (like biking). Others really fall off far more quickly, like cross country skiing.
16) That she is OK with being a certain degree fat doesn’t mean she will be equally OK with you being equally fat.
17) Motherhood may be sexy as hell to you, that doesn’t mean it makes her feel sexy at all.
18) Libido levels change with time and circumstances, don’t take it personally.
19) She’s usually right, and on the rare occasions that she isn’t it may be worth it to let her be ‘right’ anyway.
20) No matter how hot you think she is, most of the time she wants your attention on her thoughts and feelings more than on her body.
21) Clothes shopping can be frustrating, exhausting, and downright depressing, if one can’t find stuff to make them look the way they want to look.
22) Obviously you don’t deliberately plan things that will make her feel all of how fat she is, but you can be overprotective in tryng to avoid those scenarios. Take some chances, and if occasionally she struggles because of size or weight, appreciate the momentary reminder of how fat she actually is even as you try to contain the situation.
23) Just because she is fat doesn’t mean she’ll prefer to surround herself with other fat people, no matter how much you think that is a good idea.
24) “Happy wife, happy life.”
25) Be grateful for all the awesome :)

Latest posts

Back