• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

4 Peoples and a Funny Situation - by Irish Bard (USBBW, Potion, Nanites, Magic, ~XWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IrishBard

womble/leprechaun hybrid!
USBBW, Potion, nanites, Magic, ~XWG - a witch, an alien, a corporate nerd and a magical artifact all walk into the same situation... oh my

(Author's note: I seem to be suffering from unfinishable-epicitus, where when I set myself out on a goal to finish an epic story, I develop characters that I don't connect to, and can't finish...

In the mean time, this idea came to me whilst I was listlessly browsing the Dimensions board, noticing all the different ways you could fantastically fatten someone up... *bing* went the little lightbulb in my head.)

4 Peoples and a Funny Situation
by Irish Bard

Part 1

Sally Jane, perfect in every way, young and hip and full of energy, waltzes down the street. Her gaggle of ten followers, loyal to the hilt, tread in her wake, congratulating Sally Jane for being alive.

Sally Jane, Saint of Fashion, merely smiles, and Tracy, Grace, Gilda and Maria all gush with excitement, hoping to be bless with her compliments. As she walks, Sally Jane, Goddess made slim, flaunts a figure that every woman looks at with envy and every man with lust. Her hips are were so positioned to make her look slim yet fertile, her breasts were big, but not too big, and her waist was so very small, making her hourglass figure sublime.

Meanwhile, elsewhere

“Oh no, my figure, my beautiful figure!” Madison screamed as her rump plumped. Her eyes balled at her new bouncy belly, her fashionable top splitting under the pressure. “Oh no, all that exercise, all that dieting for naught, oh, I’m hideous!”

“Stop your whining,” muttered Martha, her hands in the position 6 in the 8 position spell for weight gain. Her huge body compressed into her black gothic outfit, whilst the Hexgram on the floor radiated power around the trapped Madison. Every inch of the room screamed of darkness and magic, charms, skulls, mood lighting, the occasional “Iron Maiden” Poster.

“I mean, come on, your only just growing. By the time this spell is done, your still going to be smaller than me, by a long shot.”

“I’m a fat, ugly, slob.” Madison curled up into as much of a ball as she could and cowered. “Don’t look at me, I’m hideous. Oh, Sally Jane is going to give me crap!”

“Oh get over yourself, Maddie!” Martha yelled, “You weren’t that thin to begin with. Sally Jane would never give you the time of day whether you were 140lbs or 240lbs! and just because you're big does NOT make you ugly! Get real, I know I have a cleavage most women would die for, and I weigh in 40lbs…”

She checked the scale. It was customary as part of her magic that she received 1/100 of whatever happened to her victim. Adding a little weight in the Witching circle was a lot less of a taboo than loosing your magical powers. “41lbs heavier than you. And hey, if you’re worried about what fits, there’s always room at the fat goth chicks table.”

“You mean it?”

“Yeah, Think of it as moving out of the shallow pool, and going into a deeper one.”

Meanwhile, elsewhere

“Sir, the tests that have been run on the monkeys, and they seem to be reacted well to their new weight.”

Wesley grinned, “So, Corplus is going swimmingly, eh, Steve?”

“Yes sir, we’ve managed to create it so that it can be given to humans with no negative effects recorded, and subsequent gains have remained with this same status. Sir, we could elimate all weight related diseases known to man.”

Wesley leaned back in his chair. He was proud to be a little nerd. When his dad had won his millions, he had given his two sons a million each to spend on whatever they want. His brother, in glorious stereotypical fashion, spent it on Boozes, Bitches and Bling, whilst Wesley had chosen to indulge three of his hobbies, Science, business, and big women. After some testing, he managed to come up with a formula to stimulate weight gain instantly. The latest incarnation of which was currently being tested, safely, on animals, and on…

“Steve, how is your wife lately.” Wesley looked forward to the scientist opposite him.

“She’s holding up great, sir. It was a little bit of a shock at first, but when I admitted it… I mean, It was so wonderful.”

“Steve, just remember, we are handling some unstable chemicals here. So please, no sneaking out tested substances to improve your sex life…”

“Yes sir.”

“…just yet.”

Meanwhile, elsewhere.

“Look, I’m sorry, Alistair, but this relationship is far too weird for my liking!”

Alistair looked at the ring that had been thrown down as Debbie stormed out, her enormous ass shrinking down to the size it had been half an hour ago. He closed the door and wandered listlessly upstairs.

“I’m sorry, Suzie. I guess it scared her away.”

The enormous ruby sat at the centre of the room, its prisoner floating just above it in an astral projection. Suzie stood as an enormous woman with long flowing red hair, trapped inside the stone like a prisoner.

“It’s alright Alistair. Theirs plenty more ways to get me out. I mean, you could always put the ring on a gerbil and…”

“It needs to be a human female, Suzie, you read the inscription, before you… got sucked inside.”

“What came out again?” Suzie asked, her astral form gentle kissing Alistair’s slim cheek.

“That huge snake thing?”
“Yes, the Freudian metaphor.” Suzie giggled, “Oh, Alistair, I miss you so much.”

“Think about how I feel,” Alistair chuckled.

“I mean it, Alistair, It’s been a year of being trapped in this confounded gem, weigh what must be nearly a couple of tons on the other side, praying that the girl that you pick up next you can hold on for long enough to keep that ring on her finger in order for her to gain enough weight to replace me, my hopes dashed when they freak out over a couple of hundred pounds.”

“Don’t worry, dear, I’ll get you out.”

Meanwhile, elsewhere.

“Is this all!”

Paxtrix, would be conqueror of the Galaxy, sat in his throne room, eyeing up his incompetent minions with distain.

“Well, boss, she is kinda chubby.”

“Clog, you have failed on a couple of very important levels. Firstly, you still don’t understand your species own biology, where we can only impregnate a female species if they are more than “Kinda chubby”. Secondly, you don’t understand the crisis Rexulon 5 is in where the females are suffering from a dreaded thinning disease, possible wiping out our entire species, and finally.”

Paxtrix scuttled over to his minions on his mandibles, looking them closely in the three eyes. “Why would I want to share my precious DNA with someone so… Nice!”

“Nice, boss?”

“Yes, Nice, you misbegotten imbecile! Rexulon 5 science has identified personality traits as genetic, so why would I want to mix up my Ruthless warlord DNA with someone who is a Charity worker!”

“Well, boss, It was the best we can get, I mean…”

“Oh, good Quazar, why was I lumped with you!” Paxtrix hit Clog, Plog and Blog over the head with his stun baton before reversing the tractor beam with a sharp click. The chubby charity worker dropped out of the space ship.

“We are going to do this the old fashioned way, you morons, we are going to take an absolutely Ghastly woman and simply fatten her up, Providing me with a worthy mate, and Rexulon 5 with a possible cure for the disease.”

“Brilliant Boss!”

“Yes, now get to work!”

(Contibnued in post 3 of this thread)

Latest posts

Back