69-word weight gain erotica... for readers with ADD!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Mr. Jigglesworth

A true Meatierologist.
Uh, I was going to agree with you. Now, what were you talking about?

Haha, of course, I'm an awful writer because of ADD. I flit from one thing to another. Something to work on during Lent -- procrastination, perfectionism and distractions -- all of which keep me from writing something better or more in-depth.

That said, I'm posting another 69-worder later today.

"Getting into his jeans . . . "

A 69-word erotic tale of weight gain
By Zonker​

From the moment Rose saw Ronald, she wanted in his pants. She drooled over how those jeans hugged him snugly, his cute potbelly spilling over his belt.

She fed him her love . . . and homecooking pies, cakes, fried chicken. Comfortable in love, Rose also indulged her appetites.

Ronald grew out of those jeans . . . as she grew into them. Patting her bulging tummy, Rose smiled, finally where she wanted to be.

I got the idea for this story because two summers ago, I had grown into Annie's old "fat" jean shorts, the ones I always dreamily stared at when she was gaining weight, getting so preciously plump.

That summer of 2005, the media created a new term for that wonderfully delicious bulge of fat around a woman's belly when she's wearing her jeans too tight with her belly exposed. You know, when all her delicious belly and love handles and back fat are sitting atop the too-tight waistband. Yeah, a "muffin top" because it looks just like the top of a muffin which bulges outward so fluffily and softly.

During 2005, Annie had been losing weight at about the same rate that I'd been gaining, and I finally became the heavier one -- and more than 3 inches shorter than her! I had always wanted to get into her wonderfully fat-filled shorts whenever she wore them. And finally I did, thanks to her great cooking and my great eating!!

Once they got too tight, I even premiered a new term for men's flab spillage -- "stud muffintop", haha.

Hope you enjoyed my tale. Have a great day, and get something delicious to eat!! ;)
A few years before like 2002 i did the same thing while I was gaining and grew into her old jeans. I felt extra sexy in them cause she was a saddle bag pear and I wasn't.

Mr. Jigglesworth

A true Meatierologist.
He'd brutally starved Danielle to the maximum launch weight, but now at L-5 the fattening began anew.

The food paste was uninteresting but unlimited. The tube was always in her mouth pumping away. Her occasional weak protests about her hugely bloated state were easily washed away by a sensuous massage, leading to all her bulk quivering in orgasmic bliss. Then he'd turn down the gravity, and do it again...

Scx
Hi. I'm Adam.

Eve. Where are we?

Garden of Eden, maybe? Lions laying with lambs, trees feeding you fruit?

Umm.

And the beardy dude looking for us naked?

I thought that was your grandfather.

Well, you know. It's complicated. Have some more fruit.

I've already had too much. I'm getting fat.

That's true said a deep voice from behind them.

Scx
Sorry, I'm really stoned right now, so while I'm reading"Hi Adam.:" I thought is he talking to me. My name's Adam also😎💨💨💨 All great shorts btw.

fat_elf

Cassandra was a witch. Jenny was an actress. When Jenny got cast to play Cassandra in the film of her life, she was a slim but sexy woman. But as the influence of Cassandra's spirit began to spread, over the set, Jenny started eating and everybody helped her eat more. By the time the film started, Jenny was much more suited to play morbidly obese witches like she became...

fat_elf

My wife was great but she was always too thin for me. She ate salads and little else held her interest. Then I realised she'd never tried ice-cream or pancakes.

She loved them so much, within days she was fat. Nothing extreme, but a tummy. A tummy became a belly.

Two years in, she's a bbw. Her weight keeps rising, her appetite keeps growing even faster than she does...

Mr. Jigglesworth

A true Meatierologist.
My wife was great but she was always too thin for me. She ate salads and little else held her interest. Then I realised she'd never tried ice-cream or pancakes.

She loved them so much, within days she was fat. Nothing extreme, but a tummy. A tummy became a belly.

Two years in, she's a bbw. Her weight keeps rising, her appetite keeps growing even faster than she does...
My gf & I are really growing too, we've each put on like 7 to 9lbs. In the last 2 weeks. We're not each emcouraging one another outside of complaints of how beautifull and sexy the newly added pounds are to one another. I'm loving this like never before of how blessed I am finally living the dream. To be honest, it's like I'm thinking/fantasizing of her always eating and losing control of her appetite, and she's actually eating and growing bigger all day long. Its Amazing😜

symphilyzaftig

She was very spoiled. All it took were little sad eyes and was given her prize. Rocky road. Her sweet indulged her on her vices so often that she herself had begun to resemble rocky road. An ever softening stomach that rolled as she leaned forward to her unwitting enabler. A man who'd let go of his judgemental heart to embrace his newly acquired body pillow of a girlfriend.

fat_elf

She was the hottest woman at her job. She was beautiful and nice enough that everybody loved her. When we started dating, I started feeding, so she started fattening up. Instead of losing interest, they all got confused but horny. Every woman quietly dropped dieting and they all started gaining. My bride is the hottest, they still agree, but she's the SSBBW surrounded by BBWs and surprised new feeders.

Latest posts